@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@supermonkey42 Very good question. To be honest, I’m not sure how to answer you.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@supermonkey42 Very good question. To be honest, I’m not sure how to answer.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine *is very curious* I wrote a series of books on spy animals. The first was a dog. Lost and Found Pound. Maybe?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I do like time travel…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I have gone to GHEA and one other conference in Georgia several times. Not Virginia though.
I’m that age…
It seems like I might be her.
Could it have be a squirrel? I might have presented The Chronicles of the Golden City like a mystery on accident…
What was the idea? -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Oh, the idea was for my Time Travel book. It had to do with homing pigeons carrying messages and getting intercepted by the FBI. Yeah. Haha. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing It was two years ago and four years ago I saw the girl. HEAV is a homeschool conference in Virginia, but I could actually have met her at a conference in Georgia. I don’t know what the Georgia conference is called. She should be sixteen or seventeen now, I think.
Haha, I have double posted myself, as have so many other people. Onc…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Opps…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@ethryndal It’s okay. You’re still a friend. I just don’t know you in real life. *shrug*
@rochellaine *thinks hard* That does sound like mine…
Curious…
Originally the main characters were.
Tamica
Tamala
Hamica
Harisa
???
What does HEAV stand for?
What idea? -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@ethryndal It’s okay. You’re still a friend. I just don’t know you in real life. *shrug*
@rochellaine *thinks hard* That does sound like mine…
Curious…
Originally the main characters were.
Tamica
Tamala
Hamica
Harisa
???
What does HEAV stand for? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice The thought… now I want to go up to everyone and ask them. XD Or not… that is true…
I’m signing out now. I loved writing again with you guys–and I wrote 1104–finally reached chapter 10 so I can write with normal flow again. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing That is strange, because the girl I met said she was working on a book about missionaries who wreck their plane on an island, and the natives call the plane a “Firebird” and the names of the natives started with “t” so it sounds a lot like your book. 😀
I was hoping it was the girl I met because I never thanked her for an idea she gave…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Yep! Although I’m not sure who’d let a dragon with a terrible bedside manner to aid them. Let’s see what happens then.
XD
I hope so too.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice It’d be weird if you saw them in passing somewhere but you had no idea. We should all go around wearing Kapeefer shirts all the time every day so we know if we see each other. That or we should always shout “Hi I’m a Kapeefer!” at everyone. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing HI!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I am outlining.
@dragon-snapper @seekjustice
@rochellaine At last.
No I didn’t write a book about a detective animal.
I have never even heard of HEAV.
It would be cool if we did know each other in real life.
(I thought I might have known @Ethryndal but when I asked my friend she said no. *shrug* ) -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Once again the felines have conquered new land. Marat, Meow. Victory.
As they say,
The world cats will rule,
But dogs just stay cool.
@jenwriter17 @ingridrd @notawriter @everyone Pretty… -
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong When I read “to the fictional; you don’t have to do what your authors tell you to”
Story Thieves!!! Is that from one or two I can’t remember?
*is waiting to get book 4*
Did. You. Read. The. Acknowledgements?! You must!
The dedication of three is great too. 😛
‘Dedicated to authors the true villians of every story.
Change is…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus @aratrea @the-real-Kapeefer
This is why I am a Catwing. *smirks*@dekreel @rochellaine @daughterotheking @other-meme-makers
Muh! Ha! Ha! Ha!
*Hands out gingerbread men* *runs off*
[I know you are just being funny, not mean. Don’t worry……………………. *hides from all cameras*] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I’m working on a slow section of the third novel in my trilogy, Sector One. This one is called Foundation.
- Load More
