@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong above
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aisllinn-mollisong above
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislin-mollisong The third acknowlements is also funny. But slightly creepy. Cause I’m an author… Also the dedication. ‘Change is coming.’
YAS! *nods like crazy* They are really good. I want to write like that too.
And I think Nobody is in the HUAT series twice. Not once. *facepalm* Once he says a line that is nearly/exactly the same as what…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Hello! Glad you could join me 🙂
What are you working on?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing YES WE LOVE THOSE BOOKS!
It was the second one that the dedication was from, YES WE HAVE READ THE ACKNOWLEDGMENS AND WE ALMOST DIED, we’ve read Half Upon a Time and we are getting the rest of both series on our next library trip.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec @catwing @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @aislinn-mollisong @ingridrd @skredder @anyone
The Beast is back!
I am finally coming back to the KPA after… about a week! Care to join me?
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer Oh, yeah, and can you or Josiah ask Anna why she hasn’t joined the forums yet?? You’d think……
-
Catwing started the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m thinking about starting/rebooting a blog.
So if you have a blog I would like to look at it to get ideas (formatting, scheduling, etc.)
I’m thinking about doing a serial story and some comics on mine. Or something like that.
But before I make it I want a plan!
Do you have any advice?@dragon-snapper @seekjustice @rochellaine @winter-rose @jane…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine and
Catwing are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Alia and
Catwing are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Catwing replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Yes, cats nine lives. Catwings ten. What? we like nice round numbers.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 What gave me away? :3
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Ahahaha yessssss! 😀
@dragon-snapper Oh my wooooord *cracks up*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 8 months ago
tagging some people so they know @jane-maree @that_writer_girl_99 @dragon-snapper @dekreel @mariposa @daeus @aratrea @the-real-kapeefer
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey everyone! I wrote a few pages of my dystopian novel and I’m just wondering what you all think (note: very rough first draft. this will probably change as I continue to plan out the plot) please excuse typos:
UMA OPENED HER EYES. Everything was blurry, but slowly coming into focus. She was staring at a blank white space. A ceiling. She was…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper I just get them off Google in the images section
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Cool! Wait…..did you make this?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer well, well, well, he finally joins the cool kids 😜😜😜
I have a question actually: are you a writer, or just Josiah and Anna?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 So cool! Where did you find your pictures?
- Load More
