@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago

-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Romance Novel Pet Peeves and Cliches in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy Prepare for a rant.
I really dislike love triangles. Immensely. I will not read books that otherwise look good if it looks like it will have a love triangle. I feel like if a girl is in a relationship with two guys (as it normally is in these situations) she is leading them both on. She doesn’t really love either of them if she “loves”…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 That is very helpful. Thank you. *has SO many tabs of KaPeeFers blogs up on her browser* This is very inspirational. *thinks up a plot*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@gh24682468999 Hmm… Thank you.
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m not the only one! I had started one… But I didn’t do much on it… Well I did stuff But I wasn’t consistent… Maybe I can just resurrect it… *looks at her blog* Will you look at that. It’s funny… To me. I shall bring you back soon! And rescue those poor people who I left on a cliff.…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing If you want to look at some blogs for formatting, I would recommend Jane Maree’s at janemareeauthor.com.au. She posts a two times a week I think (@jane-maree please correct me if I’m wrong) she has a nice looking blog. Then there’s @mariposa ‘s at thetinytealtypewriter.com. Katie Grace at awritersfaith.blogspot.com. Those last two have…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young ooh, thank you!!! 😊
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing heheh, oh nothing. just a wild guess 😉
-
Joy and
josiebeth are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@devestate-lasting ah yes, school doesn’t leave much room for a ton of other stuff. just curious, are you homeschooled?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Yep.
There are advantages and disadvantages.
Imagine having someone tried to kill you, then you die.
You are dead.
Then you aren’t. Yipee!
But wait! that someone is STILL trying to kill you!Catwing wars are a bit weird…
Catwing warrior: “I have slain your leader! Surrender!”
Catwing Leader: *undies* “I have another life.” *sits…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Basically, post about what you love–don’t fake it, because otherwise people won’t like your stuff. Trust me, I know. Just post what you love, and love your blog.
If you want to see what I post, my blog link is also in my signature.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing @anyone-else-here I’m signing off now — I have some school I still need to do XP
Beast out *salutes*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Hehe, that’s great
All right, yeah that’s basically what I did, too
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing … Ha, well I suppose I could’ve picked up on that *sheepish grin*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Thank you.
The Christmas story is put on hold for this week. But I shall get back to it, don’t worry (Aetherlightians need to help the Rock trip people). I wanted to focus on Firebird and research blogging. -
Catwing replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *looks at you suspiously* How do you think? The same as anyone else of course.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Oh, missed you! Fare thee well, my friend!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Good-bye! Congrats on the short story! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing The KPA… mostly reading back and tweaking things. Something I probably shouldn’t be doing. But at least there’s no writer’s block! Yet.
I saw the topic! Unfortunately I know nothing about blogging, or I would contribute something to it. But I am excited for you!
How’s the Christmas story coming?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel blog research and planning Firebird, since I hit the reboot and swapped POVs. Getting ideas and figuring out what I want to do for my blog. (I started a topi for it…)
Also getting to know Thapis and Vanessa while the webs are slowly creeping along… You? - Load More
