@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths That looks really good! I find the side angle is really hard for me
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@joisebeth Yeah, I like old movies and tv shows, but I was actually talking about old songs. 😀 Singers like Doris Day, Dean Martin, and Judy Garland. Do you ever listen to the old songs from our grandparents’ time?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Romance Novel Pet Peeves and Cliches in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy Oh, and you asked if there were any romance cliches we like…I actually like practically all cliches and I love stereotypes! So that’s a hard one. 😀
Okay. My favorite is probably when the guy rescues the girl. I’m fine if the girl rescues the guy sometimes, but I really like the girl who is strong emotionally, but gets into ph…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ooooh…very nice! I like the feel of the pictures and coloration. 🙂
@rochellaine That’s sounds like a great story!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Romance Novel Pet Peeves and Cliches in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy One place I have heard of that made a stalker less creepy was when Q chases Captain Janeway around in Star Trek: Voyager. Q is an alien with strong powers and can appear and disappear at will, as well as snap his fingers and give her flowers, or whatever. Her second-in-command is freaked out by this, because Q could obviously just ta…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine yeah, it really is.
I like your collage 👍
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting I’m homeschooled too! Aw, no summer break? Do you get other breaks like for holidays?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when Google Chrome shows not one, but two recommendations of the KP website as the “most visited” pages:

-
Snapper replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting This is so cool! I love the concept– I wish I weren’t so internet paranoid though. XD
-
Lin replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 yeah, I’m homeschooled. Still no summer break, though. 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 So do I! The images section contains gold!
But…I actually used a personal picture in this one. @kaya-young If you’re interested, here’s a collage I made for my western:

-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing I’m sorry, I don’t have much advice to give you. I don’t really follow blogs, though I do randomly binge-read fashion blogs. 🙂 (Is binge-reading a thing like binge-watching? Or did I just make that up?)
However, I absolutely love the format of @seekjustice ‘s blog. It’s one of the nicest blogs I have seen. 😀
I agree with Eliz…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing I have a few kapeefer blogs I’m following too 🙂
-
Jenna Terese and
Kaya Young are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Romance Novel Pet Peeves and Cliches in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy Totally agree about the kissing. That’s what I was going to say. A timid hand-hold or hair-push-back is much more romantic to me than a sudden weird kiss.
There is one other thing I never can decide if I love or hate. It’s when the sidekick falls in love with the heroine, but she has no eyes for anyone but the hero, so he un…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Great idea! We will lord over time. :3
Hey fellow felines! We rule the web, now let’s rule space and time! -
Catwing replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine *laughs* This with a villian though.
I would say, “Maybe if I killed you off I would.”
Alice [Grrrr! You!]: “Really? You NEED me. You can’t write me if I’m dead.” *smirk*
Me:”…Humph… Behave!”
Alice: “Why should I? I’m going go now.”
Me: WAIT!
Alice: “Tata! Auth-or!” *exits*
Me: … Kay I think she’s both of our arch-nemeses…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Ooh…wrong tag. @joisebeth
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@josiebeth Hi! Welcome! I also write mainly contemporary fiction, but my other genres are sci-fi and historical fiction, rather than fantasy. 😀
I haven’t been in theater since I was very little, but I often sing before people and on stage (small stage). Do you like oldies? They’re my favorite.
- Load More
