@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec @epicaddie2 @rochellaine @dragon-snapper Thank you very much! *takes bow*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Too true. And XD @michael-stanton ‘s
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily Oh, no you don’t! *resists urge to yawn*
*still resisting*
*fails*
*sighhh…*
@aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @audrey-caylin @rochellaine @catwing @anyone
*yawns again* I’m going to do some chores, and then sit down to write in a few minutes. See you then!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Wow. Perfect. And, hilarious. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer I wonder why Anna doesn’t love the community… There’s no reason why one wouldn’t love the community. Unless the person is extremely realistic and serious
But I won’t prod any further *shrug*
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *dying* Ohmywoooooord
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago

@the-real-kapeefer @aratrea @daeus @michael-stanton @Anna @Mackenzie (Right? Or is that @sierra-r ?) @epicaddie2 @clairec @rochellaine @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @kapeefers
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter Great point about conflicting goals. I’ll work on figuring that out.
I agree with you that a romantic relationship should not automatically fix her issues. But it also shouldn’t be just tacked on because I want her to be in a romance. The guy can’t just be there as a love interest, but he has to be a real person who helps with th…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young Ohh, I give out teasers, not spoilers! Yes, that is a snake, but you’ll never know if she gets snake bit till you read the actual book! 😀 Glad you liked the collage, though. Should I make some for the characters?
@jenwriter17 It has a free version for which you don’t even have to sign up. The more advanced version costs som…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 8 months ago
@Jenwriter17 my word I love that beginning! It’s so intriguing and definitely catches my attention. *applauds* Good job. 😀
-
Lin replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you look up weird stuff. Really weird stuff.
You also know you’re a writer when you can spot mistakes in books.
And also when you find plot holes in your own writing and you have to scream.
And when you make a ton of characters and then you forget about them, and then they come back to haunt you.
-
Lin replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 I get a week long break every seven weeks.
Welp, I guess I’ll leave you guys to your own resources…Have fun.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Page Thoughts? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus it looks pretty good! My only thing would be that in the sections that you have images (the ‘contents’ and ‘are you serious about your writing’ headers) it would look better if the images would automatically fit to the length of the screen. For example, I have quite a wide computer screen so there’s about an inch of a gap between the edges…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@Catwing I 10000% second the suggestion to check out Katie Grace’s blog. She’s an epic person, and her posts are always amazing. <3 <3
I would suggest starting off with just one post a week. I usually do two, but it does take a lot of commitment to get out two posts every week. Start small and build up. 😛
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting *screams of excitement.* I just got it and I can already tell it is going to be SO USEFUL! I wish that I could get the premium features (races and magic would be so helpful), but I am far too stringy.
@jenwriter17 I’m homeschooled too!
Oiy, @daughteroftheking have you seen this?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@ochellaine I’ll have to check out befunky.com. is it free to use?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 I use Paint when I right-click on a picture I have saved to crop the picture, and I use befunky.com to make collages and edit photos. Befunky.com is great! I’ll have to look up canva.com.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting just lettin’ you know I started using the notebook.ai thing. it is awesome! thanks for letting us know
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd Thanks! I forgot to mention to everyone that I make my collages on canva.com. This is an awesome website! you can design collages, certificates, cards, book covers, and tons of other stuff.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer jack of all trades, I see. 😉
What are your favorite books/movies?
- Load More
