@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Did I answer wrong? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Ohhh, you read The Boy Colonel?!! It’s wonderful! Do you really like Nobody better than Edmund? I don’t know which one I like better, except you get to know Nobody better since he’s the protagonist.
I re-read the Viking Quest series all the time. I feel so sorry for Mikkel when Dev tells him to stay away from Bree. 🙁 Beca…[Read more]
-
Hannah replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine ahh our endearing Colonel Nobody. 🙂
-
Hannah replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I just re-read the Viking Quest Series, Mikkel 100% !! 😛
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus What do you mean by established? Like, it’s my full time job? I have several books published? If so, the answer is… I don’t know.
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey Guys!
I have a big prayer request!
So the house we’ve been trying to buy since November, well things haven’t been going well.
I won’t explain all the issues since there have been a million.
Anyways if, we can’t come to a closing agreement by 5 pm tonight the contract is going to fall through and we have to move out of the place we’re…[Read more]
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Praise God! Will keep you in prayer!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye I know, right? The infinite book lists that we all possess… 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m leaving for now, but I think I’ll be on a little later. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye My dad read the LOTR series out loud to my siblings and me when we were younger and then I read The Fellowship of the Ring on my own. They. Are. Amazing. Definitely worth it.
And usually I’d say not to judge a book by its movie (because sometimes the movie is bad and the book rocks) but in this case the movies do the books just…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Read the rest of the books!!!!! NOW.
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Yeah, I know it’s everywhere…
Right, I listen to a lot of Christian music, too. But my favorite thing right now to listen to is instrumental music. Especially new age music.
I love TobyMac! He’s one of my favorite singers! Which is your favorite album? Mine is This is Not a Test. Have you ever listened to Switchfoot or…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi there! I’m readin’ my history book 😐 anyone on to join me?
@warrenluther04 @rochellaine @dekreel @dragon-snapper @mariposa @skredder @sam-kowal @clairec
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig Welcome! @dekreel You actually said it? Wow! I’ve only heard you say that special little welcoming phrase about twice – or less. 😀
Soo0, Christianna, what’s your favorite period of history? Do you write any other genres besides fantasy?
My “one word of advice” would be “Realism“. That may sound strange advice to a fant…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Oh cool! I write fantasy and fiction and read the same. Some of my favorite books besides Harry Potter are Lord of the Rings, The Giver Quartet, and Percy Jackson. 🙂
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@mnvalentine @that_writer_girl_99 I didn’t think about the positive themes of Harry Potter… Good point. I love the Harry Potter books, and taking the quizzes and stuff. I don’t like the Hunger Games.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I do – but in a minor way. Partially because writing isn’t the most important thing for me anymore. As I have grown older there are other things I find I want to do with my life, and writing is more of a side career for me than my main focus. However, I do wish to write well enough to impact the culture on a small scale.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I definitely would! I dream of having a well known book, not for my own glory, but one that has a Christian message but is well written so more readers are interested.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Oh! I forgot to ask…Do you like Star Trek?
- Load More
