@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Snapper replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *bows* *hopes the links work*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
And you can edit that as need be. Just let me know what needs to change. 😛 It is after all, a rough draft.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Let’s see how adviceful I can be…
When it comes to finding a theme for you novel or story, the task before you might seem a bit daunting. After all, there are hundreds to choose from. Lists upon lists of topics to write about, but which one will apply to my novel?
Which one will make the most sense?
As Christian…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Well, I drew Cadenza. I don’t know if her dress is the style you were looking for but, hopefully you like her!
And a little closer…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Here’s one you can draw for me:
Ilea—20 years old, has waist-length jet-black hair, violet eyes, dark clothes. Her character is kinda sad. And, oh yeah, she’s the daughter of my villain, if that helps! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Ooooh, I wanna draw Cadenza!!! If I find time today…. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Woah, I like it!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh, praise the Lord about your dad’s job! Praying… 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Praying for you all! Hang in there, girl.
-
Rochellaine and
LivGiordano are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart That’s so cool!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I’d like to try Krystal!
Let’s seeeeeee……
Oh, great, I ran out of characters…
Okay, I have a character for you. I’ve posted it here before, but…
The Doctor (Dr Who fanfic) (Don’t look up pictures!)
Long, wavy brown hair, green eyes, moderate makeup, and smirk. She has a blue dress with dark pants/tights and black…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Plus, the one thing I reeeaaalllyy don’t like, in any movie or book, is when it takes place in space. I find that really annoying for some reason, sorry. I also don’t like things that take place far into the future (meaning more than 500 years,) so, yeah.
I guess I shouldn’t ask if you like Dr Who then… 8-/
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Praying hard!! :'(
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec Oh, it’s not as huge as it sounds! They’re not all 500 page novels. 😀 Six books in a children’s adventure series only about 90-150 pages each. Those are the ones I got good reviews on, and I published them back in 2014-2016. The other one is a 375 page time travel novel which I now see is not as quite good as I thought when I pub…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Oh, I’m so sorry! I know what it feels like because we’ve lived with a couple of different landlords and housing situations. 🙁
I pray you’ll be able to figure something out in time. I can testify that I’ve seen God do amazing things in providing for my family!
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
We’ll it fell through. I’m in US Central time
-
Catwing replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper I like to think I was cameoed before I even joined here.
You know you’re a KaPeeFer when…
You and your brother joke about dieing from math, and you say something about noses.You had wild theories about which KaPeeFer account was Anna and which was Daniel. But they they are proved terribly wrong. [That was a long time ago.…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Perspective I guess.
The truth is the truth no matter who says it.
Magic that speaks the truth is still evil. It may say truth but it is evil.
Did I give you my old adress when we meet? I have moved since then.Just observation of mine of stories is that villians don’t get everything wrong. And heroes don’t get everything right.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Oh, wowly-wow! I completely agree! But I haven’t met very many people who do. I don’t know why, since the Bible seems very clear on that subject, with the death penalty for those who disobey. Even the girl who praised God upon seeing the apostles was rebuked, because she was doing it under the influence of magic. So magic which spea…[Read more]
- Load More
