@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Catwing replied to the topic Chasm Beasts in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel you asked for pictures but no one drew any so here…
Don’t know if this is what you wanted.

She has flame eyes for some reason.

Bat with talons and a chasm beast.

I drew this bear thing with a wolf tail for one of my books. But you can use it in your Fan-Fic.

A bit random.

That should enough beasties. :3
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel YAS! That was great! I await part two! Jenna is great! The stool! Ha!
If you ask me, the fact that a chair is just sitting outside like that it’s suspicious.
It also appears the raspberry sun has stayed. (So apparently that isn’t part of the Wonder I released. Or did I never put that back. :3 Mew, ha, ha! [Though probably you can never…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Oh, good. I like making people’s days. 😀
Are you going to try the tag thing?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea Ohhh, *covers face with hands* I wasn’t sure if I wanted you to recognize me…because if you do, you’ll remember that I talk way too much. 😀
Yes, I met you at CHAP. I told you then that I already knew about KP but wasn’t on the forums…but I am now. 🙂
Don’t worry about my name. The one I use here is not my real one.
-
Rochellaine started the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi, everyone! I’m not sure how this will work out, but @dekreel ‘s Haiku topic worked awhile back, so I’ll give this a go.
You all remember when there was a Show; don’t tell tag topic? Well, I’m going to make a comic poem tag here. We’ll pick a subject, and tag someone to write a poem on it. As an example of what I mean, KP mag sent out a hil…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
well, I’m gonna leave for now. not sure if I’ll be writing later or not. bye! ;0
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Oh! My story isn’t medieval, but Ilea is from another world so however you’re doing her outfit is great! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 I’ve heard of both those movies quite a few times, but I haven’t watched them. but I think my brother watched the new Magnificent Seven. I’ll have to check those out, thanks 🙂
@rochellaine hmm, that’s interesting about Roy Rogers and Dale Evans. I’ll have to check into those too. we’ve actually seen the Bonanza show 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Even if you’re a dolphin, I’ll work you in somehow. I already have a mermaid, so it’ll be perfect! And I think it’ll be super cool! And I already have a dog in there… but if you’d rather be a dog, that’s okay 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart AAH! I love her!! Thanks so much!! 😀 <3
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 I doubt it’ll be on DVD. But you can always check. The other I gave you the link to is not on YouTube, so does that mean you’ll actually watch it? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 My favorite is definitely Roy Rogers. His movies are great, and something else that’s cool about him is that he married Dale Evans, his leading lady, and then a few years later they became Christians and refused to do a single live concert without at least hymn included. When they were scheduled to sing at Madison Square Garden t…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 @rochellaine do either of you know of any good western movies that I can watch with my family? (youngest is 11, but she’s seen Marvel movies, Sherlock Holmes movies, etc.)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Cool! I’ll look it up. Have you seen Adam West’s appearances as Batman on Hollywood Palace? (YouTube)
If you like old TV shows with action, you might like my present favorite, which is called 77 Sunset Strip. It’s also hard to find, but I’ve been watching it on dailymotion.com which very similar to YouTube.  Here’s a link to…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 *add you on list of characters* I shall fit you in there somewhere! And if it isn’t in this KPA, I’m planning on writing a bunch of holiday themed ones so… You’ll appear eventually 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh, thank you so much! That will be useful.
-
Joy replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 I drew him with his helmet on 😉

Also I did not mean for his hair to be so orange. The photo editor made it that way XP
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Wait, you found a place to watch Batman ’66? I have been looking for that show for forever!!! Is it possible to watch it online? Is it free? Is the show as good as I think it is from the clips I’ve seen? 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj Thanks!! I actually didn’t require you to fill it out. I’ve moved on to something MUCH simpler. But thanks a lot anyway! I’ll take note 😀
- Load More

