@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal *is honored that you think me a hero in dragondom*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
To Stan: No, I’m still a dragon. I can still melt chairs. This is just the human me. Worry not, Stan. We’re still dragon friends. *offers you a melted chair*
To Sam: 😛 (XD Still a dragon. Once a dragon, always a dragon.) I wrote 1144, so I’m signing out now. 🙂 Good luck on your new book!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal *nods* XD
Turns to Stan: Why aren’t you talking to Sam? I thought you two were best buds?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic One of my MCs is a MK in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@livgiordano I really like what you said about a different culture really meaning a different culture. My dad was born and raised a Muslim, and his family are all still Muslims, (he’s the only Christian in his family,) and their culture is Middle Eastern, though they live here in the US. But my mom was raised a Christian American, and her fa…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal *hands Stan cough medicine* Why, what’s wrong with him?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 maybe we could just pick a date. say, idk, *slaps calendar in random spot* May 20th or something. We could make a special topic for that day, everyone can share what they love about KP, how they found it, etc. and if anyone has a KP shirt, they must wear it that day 🙂 maybe we could write short stories or poems to celebrate…[Read more]
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dekreel @hope @anyone else… Just letting you guys know that I change my name and profile picture, so if you can’t find Dragon Snapper, that’s where I am. XD 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Sweet! 😀 I should be on for another 20 minutes or so…
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Your description of the horse made me think of the word “majesty” because he’s big, but refined. So I looked up words in several languages that meant “majesty,” and here’s what I came up with. 😀 See if you like any of them:
Moheem
Nui
Majiraan
Paduka -
Rochellaine replied to the topic One of my MCs is a MK in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia I’m so sorry! 🙁
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Alia replied to the topic One of my MCs is a MK in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine, yeah, it still didnt work. I am mentally screaming right now. but I have to do some school so I’ll have to write it again later
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic One of my MCs is a MK in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia When I lose my posts I usually click the “back” arrow for the previous screen and sometimes can find them. Have you tried that?
-
Alia replied to the topic One of my MCs is a MK in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing, so, I wrote a very long answer, only to have it disappear and KP log me out. I don’t have time to rewrite it right now, but I will try to get it to you.
@rochellaine, I agree with both of your posts
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Why do you write? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I write for two reasons. 1) Because I believe the Lord can work through words and that the words we speak and write have power. 2) I write because I have to. What else would I do with all these insane, lovely ideas swirling around in this head of mine? Not that ideas are a burden buuut…*glares at all my WIP…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Best Cover Designs in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@mnvalentine I have two favorite types of covers, and they’re for two different types of books.
For realistic contemporary or historical fiction, I like a cover that’s simple, has one picture that doesn’t have a lot of mystery, but just is a plain eye-catching photograph or artwork, and then the title of the book in large print across the top. …[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic One of my MCs is a MK in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
Yessss! It’s finally here. 😀
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Facebook in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dragon-snapper I’ve recently started up a facebook page too, and I’m just learning the ropes. I normally share all my blog posts on there, and some updates on my WIPs (though I should do that more). I’m thinking of doing a ‘Saturday Snippets’ sort of thing where I share a piece of writing every Saturday, etc.
Other than that, I also second…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic One of my MCs is a MK in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
Wow. My post still won’t show up. I’ll try one more time and leave out the tags so people won’t keep getting emails…
Sarah; As several of us have stated above, we do agree that the absolute horror and anger fiction MKs express at the fact that they are MKs is semi-unrealistic and extremely annoying to read about in fiction. However, yo…[Read more]
- Load More

@dragon-snapper
Whoa. Mixed emotions. This is different
5% of me is going: “Cool!”
Another 5% of me: “OMIWORD I KNOW HER NAME!”
90% of me: “NoOoOoOoOO, I liked your dragon self! CHANGE BACK!!” *starts crying*
XD I’m keeping my name up, but you two win. I’m a dragon again. 😛 @sam-kowal @dekreel (I think I like it better too. LOL) I can’t change my profile picture without a revolt, can I?
I actually did not mean to sound that heartbroken XD I was moody when I wrote that. But fair enough XD
@dragon-snapper
@dekreel XD Don’t worry about it. On here, I’m a dragon. It must stay that way forever. AND EVER!