@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I feel so sad that you’re feeling this way. I used to feel the same way. What I was gonna say is basically what dragon-snapper said. Our identity is in Christ, not our writing. If God gave you a passion to write, then write. If you’re not looking to get published, then write however you want. Just give it your all, and nobody can ask more…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Hello! just wanted to let you know that I’m still reading your children’s book you let us critique. I’ve been pretty busy lately, but I promise I’ll finish it as soon as I can 🙂
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong @dekreel @daeus @seekjustice @winter-rose @ethryndal @sam-kowal Hey Beta-readers! 😀
You all have helped me so much in the making of my novel. It’s come so soooo far in the last 6 months. Hopefully, with a couple more round of edits, I’ll be ready to send it off to agents, editors and publishing companies.
Because of that, I…[Read more]
-
@dragon-snapper No problem.
That just made me realize how awesome talking about it with other KeePers would be!
Have no fear, though. I will tell Stan to keep quiet as well -
Sure thing.
-
*salutes* Gotcha. Sector One is officially kept under my hat.
-
@dragon-snapper Sure! I hope I haven’t bumbled about it too much already… I was really excited about it X)
-
@dekreel Nope! 😀 Definitely not too much. 😛
@winter-rose @ethryndal @daeus @sam-kowal Thanks guys!-
@dekreel @winter-rose @ethryndal @daeus @sam-kowal
And back to this again. Sorry. *facepalm*
So I’ve decided that I will talk more about my book on the internet. Ya’ll can talk about it too, just no spoilers.(I was afraid to do so before because I read an article, and although it was convincing @reaganramm and Hailey’s video was…[Read more]
-
@dragon-snapper 😛 Okay. Awesome
-
-
-
-
-
Snapper replied to the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Amen, sister.
I wonder when I’ll stop doing that. Because I’m always doing it. Sometimes, I make myself higher than others, and sometimes I have to bury my head in a pillow.
*instead of petting you, offers you a non-melted chair*
Just remember, that God made you unique, special and loved. Writing does not become your identity. It’s…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just a Bit… Dismal in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong
Wow… that is a hard life. 😛 One of my characters used to be like that… no wait, there still are some.(Of course! Once I edit those, but I’ll probably want people who’ve already read the first book. @dekreel You too)
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Why, thank you, ma’am. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong *bows*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I’m signing off. But do go on about the roleplays. I’ll see it later 😉
Tell the Aethasians that a stalker from the Kingdom of Pen said hi XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Ooooh! 8-3 Does he come out just in time to help someone? Like if they were going through hard times?
Are there any roleplays you’d recommend that I read? I have read AMH and a little bit of the Nikko adventures. And a few posts of Origins
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I’m working on the KPA. At an interesting part……
I have a question about The Aetherlight: Is the Scarlet Man still roaming about in Aethasia, or is He somewhere else? The reason I’m asking is because of Xonos’ apparent encounter with the Scarlet Man in AMH…
I really hope I can join soon…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart X) I’m listening to a The Incredibles song! … And now a Finding Dory song XD
I love Pixar…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart AAH I didn’t see you! HII! Funny — I even tagged you… XD
Is it AMH?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m still here if anyone else wants to stop by…
@seekjustice @rochellaine @clairec @ariella-newheart @anyone
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999Â That’s so cool!! Did you get to look at the books?
Thanks! Seeya later 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999Â Make sense! It is kind of tricky. I like haikus because they’re fun and fairly easy to compose.
Ummm… Sometimes I might glance through Snapper’s LOKD, but otherwise I just go by what I know, and what other Kapeefers tell me about themselves. It’s pretty easy X)
Have you ever heard of the ship Logos Hope?
-
Joy replied to the topic Best Cover Designs in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@mnvalentine I like the cover for Catcher in the Rye 🙂

-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999Â Hi!! I’m writing the KPA again
Oooh, I love haikus! Have a collection of them myself. Had you ever written haikus before?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @supermonkey42 @aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @catwing @winter-rose @jenwriter17 @warrenluther04 @anyone
I’m writing!
*crosses fingers* I’d better make progress…
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@igridrd AAAAAAGH ITS PERFECT!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
@dekreel You can draw her too! I’d love to see what you think she looks like.
- Load More
