@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel hey!! *waves*
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing All right…
Actually it reminds me of @ethryndal‘s blog post. The nose and all XD
-
Catwing replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Thank you.
I have no idea… It could be… Those were just some random-ish hairstyles. More based on my brother, he likes to have his as seen right, but if he gets frustrated he runs his hand through it and it becomes as the left guy (sort of). Of course I tweaked them… But either way the one on the right could be Josiah. *grin*…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper @waterlily @ashlyvye @everyone-else-who-commented
Thank you all! I’m sorry I didn’t reply to you guys earlier 🙂
@perfectfifths Oh! 0.0 What kind of musical term? What’s it mean?
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing AHH! I love the comic! Um… is it the DeGraaf siblings? I’m a little confused…
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@princessfoo Brilliant XD
Just brilliant
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing @jane-maree @rochellaine I’m here! I hope I don’t get distracted…
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Rochellaine Okay! See you in the future. 😉
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you are a Kapeefer when you are trying to think of a last name for one of your characters, who may or may not also be a Kapeefer, and just decide that their last name is “Kapeefer”.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine working a bit on Catwing Christmas. Part 5.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Bye!
@jane-maree @catwing I’m going to disappear for a little while (15-30 min) right now, but then I’ll probably be back.
Catwing, are you working on Firebird? You said “stories.” Do you have other stories you are working on currently?
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Seekjustice alrighty, friend. See you another time!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice good US-night/Ausie-afternoon. 😛
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Welcome @Catwing ! Haha nice music choice. 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @jane-maree @seekjustice *flys in through the window* I am here working on my stories. 😀
and listening to Be Our Guest. 😀 -
Lin replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Ohhhhhhhhh if Kylo saved Leia….
I LIKES THAT.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Arrows, spears, and other pointy things… in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 you’ve already got tons of advice and all that, but if you ever need specific tips or anything, hit me up! (I’ll probably respond faster on facebook than here though, to be honest :/) I do archery (started a few years back on a 20 lb and can now shoot 60+ lb) and have used recurve, long bow, and compound. I’ve made my own…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you draw this comic…

…I probably should have drawn them with armor… Meh. *shrug*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’d like to do that, but I’ve started so many topics in the last little while that it seems silly to start another one. 😀
@jane-maree Yup, I’m still here!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@SeekJustice I’m doing some plotting for a new story (eeep) since I finished edits on my other WIP yesterday. 🙂
- Load More
