@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Joy replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@reaganramm Not yet! I hope to watch it soon
And WELCOME BACK!!!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice cool! what genre?
I gotta go guys. Happy writing!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine That’s a really cool idea! Do it!!
Cool collage, by the way 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal *shrieks* *barely stops herself from slashing the computer screen*
This is amazing.
This. Is. AMAZING!!!
AAH, and Stan! And Meeple! GAH! I was laughing so hard! X’D
I can’t fangirl enough
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Yesss! I knew you guys would like that!
Taranar is on the same island as Aethasia, and its border is in the Mountain-Range-Of-Which-I-Can’t-Remember-The-Name (Just west of the Icemoors)
Hang on, I’ll find a map that I made…
Also, if there’s something I don’t know about the land of Aethasia that contradicts any of the above…[Read more]
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh those things are annoying! I have several. You guys should look into natural ways to get rid of them, I know there are some but I can’t remember what they were. Black seed oil I think helps.
Will be praying!
To all others who have requests on here, I’m praying!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’m working on rewriting a novella I wrote over the summer of 2017.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yeah, I know what an alternate universe is, I just wasn’t sure what you meant, but oh well. 😀 Glad you figured out how to help him escape. It’s always nice not to leave your MC hanging…
@seekjustice Aw, too bad. I’ve never entered a writing competition, though, even though I live in the US. I just googled it, though, and (I…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I meant alternate universe, like, what might happen if a certain situation was different. Like, if instead of being homeschooled, I were public schooled, what would be different. Like that?
@seekjustice XD Parachute. That would be funny to see.
@jenwriter17 Aw, thank you! That story sounds sweet. 🙂
But I did manage to figure…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I get distracted more often than I write, to be honest. 😀
Writing competitions? Reading the stories, or writing them yourself?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m sorry…I do know what an AU is, but I don’t quite get what you’re meaning here. 🙁 Is it that your MC will do what I suggested in an alternate timeline, but he can’t do it now? 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @seekjustice on just for a few minutes, maybe more later…..
I thought the same thing! I was like “Danielle?……huh?” OOOOOOH, dragon snapper’s real name. I like your name too! One of the stories I wrote when I was little was about a girl named Danielle. She designed/sewed clothes. 😊
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *blinks* Alternate universe? XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper I would climb to the top like King Kong (no, I have not seen that movie!) and I would wave my arms until a friendly helicopter came and rescued me, then I would fall in love with the pilot, and he would take me to his island where we would get married and the people would never bother me again.
But I don’t think that is quite the…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Hi!
Well, all right except for the fact that I don’t know how to get my MC unstuck… and to the place where he needs to be. I used to have an idea… and I forgot. XD
If you have any ideas, let me know!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @dragon-snapper Helloooo!!! I’m finally here…for a little while, at least. 😀
How’s it going?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Here’s a question:
How would you escape from a skyscraper that’s surrounded by people and you need to get on the other side of the people.
And the people kind of want to kill you. (Not you in particular. My character)
And the only thing you have a staff.
Do you have any ideas about how to get out of that? My MC’s a bit stuck…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Here’s a question:
How would you escape from a skyscraper that’s surrounded by people and you need to get on the other side of the people.
And the people kind of want to kill you. (Not you in particular. My character)
Do you have any ideas about how to get out of that? My MC’s a bit stuck at the moment…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Why thankee! It’s actually my real name–kind of weird. I’ll probably change it back to Snapper at some point in time, but I did want to announce my real name. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd I LOVE SUPERHEROES! your collage looks awesome!!! 👍
@rochellaine I think that’s a good idea! I run across cool looking photos all the time and I love making collages……but I can only make so many for one WIP. awesome 😊
- Load More
