@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing ooh, just checked out that sight. not sure exactly what ethnicity; the guy’s name is Jax, which is an Asia name I believe, but my story is set in America and I have two other characters with Japanese names. soooo……*shrugs*…..yeah. Japanese-American????
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Otterton, Opperton, Omer, Ollison, Orrison, Orisson, Oriole, Oarson… I’m just blurting whatever comes to mind XD
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
More random questions:
@valtmy @christianna-hellwig Shall I add you two to my list of potential characters? It’s okay if you don’t want me to. 😉 If so, tell me a bit about yourselves 🙂
@itisastarrynight @introvert_girl @notawriter What do you three want to look like?
@mariposa Do you want your artsy pterodactyl in there, too? (Forg…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oakley, Obama, Obando, Oberst, Odell. What ethnicity do you want? I grabbed some from behindthename.com They have surname site.
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Poems and Songs by Ariella in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart So sorry I didn’t get the chance to respond until now! Those are beautiful poems!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Your welcome. (Opps… I ate all the real ones. Only digital ones left. *shrug*)
@dekreel *grins* Ah… Yes. Your Writerly Adventures. *puts on random dark cloak that is surpriseingly the right size for a Catwing* *twirls around* *mystery* -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Ugh. I got a lot of terrible book blurbs, but hey, I’ll give it a shot.
I have this Dr Who fanfic novella about the Thirteenth generation of the Doctor and her companions Alfred and Kris. They are forced on to a planet to solve a riddle, but it turns out that the one who gave them the riddle is actually an evil monster who wants to…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing well, as long as it’s coated in chocolate, then I’ll eat it *munches pretzels* thank youuuu! 😀 (wow I’m really craving some real chocolate covered pretzel right now *stomach growls*)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Ahhh, well I certainly know that feeling XD
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel No, I’m hoping I don’t explode in excitment…
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus @rolena-hatfield @technical-people
Does anyone know what happened to Emily and Shannon?? Their entire profiles seem to have disappeared… -
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Not long, I don’t think! Yeah, it’s pretty cool
@catwing Oh, great, now I’m even more intrigued
Who, me? No, I won’t explode in excitement. Maybe…
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Ooo I love it!
My WIP is the story of Alex the spy and Ian the innkeeper, but I really need a solid plot because currently it has none hehe…
But my main work-in-planning is Lillian and Lucy. I’ve had the idea for it since 2011, so… a long time now. Lillian is the main character, she’s 15, and her best friend is Lucy, who…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 *looks at you suspiously* strictly chocolate? I have to warn you then that these contain pretzels. *hands you some anyway*
@dekreel *brushes self off* good to hear. Though it wasn’t you its… Someone else. *hopes she doesn’t explode from excitement*
Basically when I start CC I had five things I wanted in there, that I was surprised…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Glad to hear. Things are a process, we just have to take it one step at a time.
But prayer is powerful. -
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing CHOCOLATE PRETZELS!! *pounces* Ah-ahem. Thank you, Catwing. XD
Actually my Mom talks like that a lot. To be funny, of course XD
Ooh, I’m glad it’s going well! Sounds… intriguing. Well, I’ll probably still like you X)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel AAAAAAAH!!! this is soooo cool! *starts feverishly reading* how long has this website been up?!
@catwing welcome! I literally could barely read the first part of what you just typed, lol 😀
*tosses mane and sniffs* ooh, chocolate pretzels? you wouldn’t have any to spare for a strictly chocolate-eating steampunk horse would you? *halo appears* 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel ‘m ‘oing ‘ood. ‘Ow ‘re ‘ou. *stuffs more chocolate pretzels in her mouth* ‘his ‘s ‘ard ‘o ‘alk.
*chews and swallows* auto-correct!!! *laughs* sorry. But I was trying to write an accent, but it wasn’t very good so… *offers you some choclate pretzels*
Anyways I’m having fun!!! This part of CC is going very well! Hopfully certain people…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing ‘Ello! ‘Ow are ya?!
- Load More

@dekreel I’ve noticed that too. They’re both just anonymous now. The only thing I can think is that they may have deleted their profiles 🙁
@seekjustice Well, hopefully they won’t be gone forever…
Hopefully not. I miss them 🙁 🙁 🙁