@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Catwing replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira coming up with names is fun indeed! *grins*
I was thinking more in the Atlantic or Pacific. It’s really big… I haven’t thought about that.
But since Thapis is that on who found the Firebird he may be placed as the Firepeople’s (the missonaries) guard or something. 😛 Those poor missonaries… -
Catwing replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd *grins innocently*
@dragon-snapper *looks through the hole you created* *waves to @Rochellaine who is talking about potato-squash in @bekreations welcome thread*
Oh, Snapper you have ripped in wall between threads. Tsk. Tsk. *shakes head at you* -
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Kay would travel forward… *nods*
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, yes, the walls are now partially safe!
@dragon-snapper, here are some chairs for you, I hope you don’t mind cushioned ones, they were the only ones I could get on short notice
-
Snapper replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @alia *glances at the other wall* *Blows a puff of small fflame at it*
*offers the rest of the walls to @dekreel as she goes off to find a stack of chairs*
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine X’D
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations I’m not sure. I never thought of that. It could just be that the taste doesn’t seem to go with the form of berries, but when @catwing let me try one I didn’t like it very much. I think I’d better just wait and let her explain to her just what they consist of.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @dragon-snapper As far as I have seen, @dekreel has had the wall-scratching rights around here. I have no idea about wall-melting rights, though. I had only previously heard of chairs and cellphones being melted.
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, HEY! WALLS HAVE FEELINGS TOO YOU KNOW! besides, you only have the permit for burning chairs. the wall permit is exclusive and I know for a fact you don’t have one since they only became available 3 minutes ago, and I got the only one
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Don’t tell @catwing but there really isn’t. 😀 I think she says they taste like apples and grapes and…something else…maybe blueberries? Or cashews? I really don’t remember.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine XD XD That’s awesome.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you go to the grocery store with your dad and ask him to buy raspberries and then make the big mistake of trying to explain why you like them…including rambling and mumbling about things like “King Daeus” and “ice cream” and “raspberry crowns/suns” until he looks at you like you just told him you could fly. 😀 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ashlyvye AAH, sorry I didn’t reply until now!!
KeePer was the original name for us Kingdom Pen fans. Like Catwing said, It stands for KeePer of the Realm of the Pen.
But then in one of Josiah and Daniel’s videos, Daniel, being the crazy person he is, made up the term “Kapeefer” to stand for Kingdom Pen Fan.
Now it’s among my favorite words…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Thank you!! 😉
*stares at squirrel* *dashes away after squirrel*
@mnvalentine RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira @alia @perfectfifths
“No. You can’t. Just look at yourself! I know you want to get it, but it’s way too dangerous. For anyone. Let alone someone in the condition you’re in. You can’t even think straight!”
I close my eyes. I might be scared of myself, but I am not out of my mind. I know very well the consequences of leaving…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hey, I like where this is going! Just to be clear, who said the last bit of dialogue about Fren not going? Was it the nameless MC or Akira?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel You simply must tag me next time you post a part. *folds arms indignantly*
🙂 🙂 🙂 This is pure gold.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal @bekreations And doesn’t @catwing have potato-squash berries?
- Load More
