@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal X’D Thanks!! Yes, it’s one of my favorite dialogues
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Well I just did. XD And I rather like the results! 😉
@skredder Thanks! Yes, it’s another one of my favorite parts
*whispers* (next to the next part, that is! Mwehehehhh…)
@jane-maree Same though! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Ohhh wait, you’ve already met X’D Oops!
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Ahh, classics! 😉
Do you sing or play an instrument? What kind of music do you like to listen to? I dabble in singing and piano, but I play cajon the most. I like listening to new age, classical and soundtracks 🙂
So you want to meet a wolf? Fair enough, I’ll hook you up with @ingridrd! *sticks head out of door* Ingrid! I…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree and
Lunar Inklings are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Jane Maree replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Dekreel help I’m laughing so hard I legit started crying. Every time you include me in one of these I just start cracking up so hard. XD
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations @Sam-kowal Someone said pizza. I have been summoned. XD
*waves* Hey hey Rebekah! I’m the Pizza Ninja. And yES SUPERHEROES. *fangirls*
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd You’re welcome! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE!! Glad you’re here! 😀
If you wish to know, the emojis I have discovered so far are ‘:-)’ ‘:-(‘ ‘;-)’ ‘:-D’ ‘8-)’ But perhaps there are more. 😉
What is your favorite book? What do you like to paint? Do you like music?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ve gotta start this back up, you guys. (Ignoring the fact that no one tagged me. Because I like breaking rules. Mwahahahaha.)
Ahem. This one’s for @rochellaine (if you want it). 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Ooh! Me likey. 🙂 🙂
*can’t think of anything to write* I’ll let someone else…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Hiiii!!!!! Welcome to the bestisisistiest place on the internet! I also love to write, paint, read, and eat chocolate. 😉 Awww, what breed is your puppy??
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I think its up to us to continue the story around their conversation. so sad that the mighty (and not so mighty) people of Pen can’t stay focused for one thread…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Ooooooh! Ahhhhhh! I love her! Thank you. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Well, here’s Jaclyn. Not nearly as cool as Gabby’s but…

-
Alia replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking, Delmira would rather have the superpowers.
-
Alia replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I can’t believe I haven’t found this before…
…during the reign of King West and Queen Alia.”
I’m in a story???
@dekreel, don’t go giving away my secret side job…
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you discover that one of your shirts’ tags says “Alia,” and you wonder if @alia designs clothing
you know you’re a KeePer when…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@joisebeth In case you haven’t been keeping up, I have been posting installments of a story about us crazy Kapeefers. As well as continuing to write it, I am expanding my character list so I can have more people in the future. So, if you’d like to be in the story, feel free to describe yourself! What do you want my portrayal of you to look like? 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @rochellaine This is cracking me up… 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel If you want to you’re welcome to, but you don’t have to anymore! 🙂
- Load More
