@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@Sam-Kowal Well on one hand you could say the smell would alert people. But it would also distract people. Who can concentrate fully while smelling pizza??
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m still here…trying to write…not getting distracted at all I say! Not at ALL! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Oh, here is the link to the Compendium! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Haha! It’s not a word I use either, but that’s what Ben P. decided to call it, so I’ve got to call it that.
I just typed it all up in Bekreations’ introduction topic, so rather than explain it all again I’m going to be lazy and send you over there. Is that okay with you? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Forgive me for doing this, but I did warn you! 😀 …Have you decided yet whether you’d actually use that plot?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Funny new signature you’ve got there! 😀
Sure! kapeeferliterature.wordpress.com We have all from time to time written short stories, poems, comics…(actually I’m the only one with a comic, so far 🙂 ) based on Kingdom Pen and Kapeeferisms. And I just made a new word. Kapeeferisms. I like it! 😀
Well, anyway, a couple of week…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Has anyone showed you to the Compendium of Kapeefer Literature yet?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Has anyone showed you to the compendium of Kapeefer Literature yet?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking CONGRATULATIONS!!! 😀 *hands you a pitcher of raspberry flavored puppy milk* Here. If you make this into ice cream, I’ll eat it with you to celebrate.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey everyone! I’m working on…something… 🙂
@seekjustice @dekreel @jenwriter17 @kaya-young @catwing
PLEASE! Someone join me!!!
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Cool topic! I haven’t even thought about titles that much. I like longer titles over shorter ones like “The Savage Damsel and the Dwarf”, because it tells me that the book isn’t taking itself that seriously, and I like those kinds of books. I actually have been thinking about a title for my own book recently. Right now I am calling…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk @daughteroftheking I’ve got to go now. Goodbye, and happy writing if you’re still here!
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Ahhhh, I love that song Undeniable!! TobyMac is among my favorite singers 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Yes. My current favorite title is Stars Fill Infinity by @seekjustice
Isn’t that one beautiful?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations @filewriterbase13x When my mom and brother went to Germany they saw a chocolate art display. Here’s one of the pictures they took:

So yes, it’s a thing. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Whoa! That’s kind of – weird? 😀 My story’s going okay, but I’ve got the MC’s love interest wanted for murder, and I don’t know why yet. I don’t think he killed the person, but I don’t even know who died. So I’m in a bit of a mess. Maybe I’ll figure it out once she reads the note he left her. He probably explains everyt…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I like it very muchly. 🙂 Here’s mine:
She was sure she’d heard something rustle the bushes.
Not very good, I know. I’m tired. 😉
Here’s yours:

-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Oh well. 🙁 How’s the poem turning out? What’s the subject?
@daughteroftheking Hello! What are you working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Will you be here in about two hours? That should be ten o’clock where you live, right? I’m usually here for a while around that time.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk You mean for how long will I be here, writing? I am not sure. It mostly depends on when I get called for lunch, which could be in five minutes, or a half hour. 😀 I’m usually on for longer later in the day. What time zone are you in?
- Load More
