@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Heh!
Well, I’m signing off. I keep getting distracted, and this lousy essay is due tomorrow. See you later! Good luck with school 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal I hope they let you have sleeping bags at least!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia See you later!
@sam-kowal So where are y’all currently living if you keep getting kicked out of apartments?
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, her loss
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, @sam-kowal, I shall return if y’all will be here in a 20-30 minutes. but for now dinner is calling
-
Alia replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young, thanks. unfortunatly I can’t draw to save my life, so I have no cover…or no good one
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Dragons and Chasm Beasts? I suppose not XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Glad I could help ;-P
@alia Ahhh, sorry about that. I know the feeling
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal, I tried…she said she can’t look under your bed because you live somewhere else
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, obviously she doesn’t appreciate the best things in life.
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Of course Stan is a real dragon! How could she…?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, please don’t say the word Spanish in my presence…I got a horrible grade on my last test, and am still freaking out…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Ugh, I know that feeling. At least your schoolwork probably doesn’t have to be in Spanish. 😛
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, she’s nine, she likes being ornery. She even said Stan isn’t a real dragon…
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia A MOUSE?!! 0.0
*doesn’t know whether to laugh or to fume*
… Well I guess I look a little like a mouse. But I’m not 😛
That’s funny, some other Kapeefer’s sibling actually thought the same thing… 0.o
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, if only… :'(
oh, and my sister just said that you are a mouse…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal, my nine year old little sister just informed me that you don’t really have a dragon. please help me prove her wrong
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal, @dekreel, I’ll be writing for a bit. though its not school for me.
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I just realized that Akira’s name was originally Akila…
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yep! I taught myself, and I’ve been playing it for my church youth group when we worship together. I enjoy it!
It’s quite fun! Now I wish I could teach you… If your dad won’t XD
- Load More
