@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine…oh yeah, 8 adopted. but you never said how many biological, so I went with the number I knew…or thought I knew…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, Mozart and Tchaikovsky. Tchaikovsky’s ‘Serenade for Strings’ is just amazing, and I recently played a simplified arrangement.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *wonders what the number of siblings I have has to do with it* Ah, do you mean I’m used to puppy dog eyes and they won’t bother me? 🙂 Actually, most of my siblings don’t have a concept of puppy dog eyes, so there’s no problem there…but wait. I have way more than eight siblings. There are thirteen of us. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 hehe, only a teensy bit creepy 😛
do you play piano too? (or another instrument)
@alia cool! my sister has been wanting to learn to play the violin. do you have favorite composers?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, bye
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, The top half of a centaur is human, so if humans can I don’t see why us centaurs can’t…
@jenwriter17, I used to play the piano. switched to violin about 7 years ago. but my sister @charisetter plays.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 yup, workin’ on my WIP 🙂
@alia I’ve been playing piano for about 8 1/2 year 🙂 I also play guitar 😛
@rochellaine okay, cool 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine…b…b…but…*adorable puppy dog eyes* *remembers you have 8 siblings* drat…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Well, I’m not actually seeing a Broadway musical, since it’s a production put on by a small (but very good) dinner theater near where we live. 🙂 I just meant that it was from the original Broadway musical. Yes, it’s very cool, though! 😀
@alia *hides tickets* What tickets? *chuckles* And anyway, I’m in law school, rem…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, What’d I do to deserve this torture???
@jenwriter17, You play piano? how long have you played?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m back! 😀 (with fingers stiff from practicing piano in a cold room 😉 )
@rochellaine yeah, it’s fine, I just felt that I could do better if I rewrote it. Everyone had pretty much the same suggestions, so I’m going to fix the problems in this chapter and the next one and a half I wrote 🙂
I’m looking forward to your blog post! do ya know when…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*reads own name to see what was so funny* *realizes that you are tormenting me* I’m innocent! Don’t be mean to me with only giving half clues!!!
YAY
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, @jenwriter17, I’m back
@rochellaine, Is there a way for me to fly to where you are, borrow (without permission and no intention of bringing them back) the tickets???
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter Ahhh ramble all you want. I don’t mind. 😉
I totally get the whole art perfectionism thing. It took me several erases to get my profile picture just right. Wolf-ish snouts are hard!
*pats your shoulder* Understood. Perfectly. The KPA doesn’t really have a theme either. I’m not sure if it even has a character arc! Just a……[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Cool. Is it going okay? Usually when I have to edit I watch the page for an hour, then go away and pout for an hour, then come back and delete a paragraph, press “undo” and then write a thousand words trying to clarify the events, then delete that as well…you get the picture. 🙁 I hope it’s going better for you!
Well, in…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I have to step away again, but I’ll be back in 30-40 minutes. 🙂 will you still be here?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’m actually working on rewriting some parts of the first chapter y’all read for me. how ’bout you? your western?
I don’t think I’ve heard of Newsies……what is it?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter That sounds awesome!! And yeah I wouldn’t say it has to be funny. The illustration thing sounds AMAZING!!!
I say go for it!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hi! What are you working on?
@seekjustice @alia You will not believe what my parents gave me for my birthday!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking You didn’t!! Did you?? Did you watch Dr Who? O.O
- Load More
