@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi everyone! Several of you already know about my website, but I’d like to make a formal announcement. So, here we go…
Announcement: I have a website!
Okay, that’s over with. 😀 The address is http://www.aclassicfuture.com and I have all my published books listed there, as well as a couple posts on a very new blog…so if you’d like, go ahead and…[Read more] -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice OOH YOU HAVE HORSES?!
…..wait, maybe I knew this…..
HOW MANY? WHAT BREED? DO YOU RIDE ENGLISH OR WESTERN?
ahem, sorry 🙂
*gobbles chocolate* thankie!
@dragon-snapper Oh wow a few chapters of editing? good job! 😉
Alrighty girls, I gotta go too. May the force be with you!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seek-justice @jenwriter17 Woops forgot to tell you guys that I signed out. Got a few chapters of editing done, and finished my blog list. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice do you have virtual chocolate as a prize? 🙂
@rochellaine hee hee *innocent face*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, if I’d known we could cheat I’d’ve googled it and found it even faster than @jenwriter17 😀
Ah, I understand. Wolfe, begone to your corner! You have behaved in a manner unseemly for a gentleman such as yourself.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice OOH! OOH! GOLLY, I KNOW I KNOW THIS!
*thinks*
*thinks harder*
wait…..
Is is Psalm 46:10?
(confession: I looked on my mom’s Bible cover cuz it has that on there. Was that cheating? I think so….:) )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Couldn’t the mute character just suddenly be able to speak like the Waif in Stars or Susan in the Finian’s Rainbow musical?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
okay, I really have to go now. other wise i’ll be late for work. bye y’all
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, that horrible character.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*looks nervously wide-eyed between Seekjustice and Alia* O.O
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, whew, I’m off the hook
wait, @seekjustice, you arent pressing charges, right?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Well, since it was an enjoyable experience, you won’t press charges, right? So that takes care of civil law. And since I’m the Sheriff here, I’ll take care of the criminal side of things and say that killing someone with laughter on KP is not against the law.
@alia So you can calm down now. You’re safe.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Whoah, the law student in you just came out! 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *nervous sweat*Â I didn’t know, but I knew it might happen…People on KP are so fragile
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I don’t know about the laws in Australia, but I believe if you could “reasonably foresee” that @seekjustice would die of laughter as a result of your post, you could probably get at least second degree murder…
#lawstudent 😀
(Edit: Well, I’ll give you involuntary manslaughter. That’s probably better. It’s been a while since I st…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, @rochellaine, glad y’all like it. when my family was on furlough for 4 months, we had a lot of time on our hands
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, not impressed??? NOT IMPRESSED??? Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow, dishonor on your family
@seekjustice…I hope I’m not charged with murder…*looks up law* it doesnt say anything about dying from laughter…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I LOVE writing parodies!!!! I’ve done several…even put some in my books. 😛 And yours is hilarious.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I. love. that. song.
@alia lol, your version is awesome! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *listens* *is unimpressed* I have actually heard a few of the songs. I guess probably at cousins’ houses or something. 🙂 We also have the “slapping with fishes” Nineveh book… 😀 …and quote it frequently.
Bobert wouldn’t be much interested in this conversation either, since he’s never even heard of Veggietales. 😀
- Load More

@rochellaine. Wonderful!!! So exiting! I am already subscribed to your emails there. And I will be sure not to bring up anything KP related. 🙂
Thanks! 🙂 Yes, it is terribly exciting. The first day after I hit “publish” I was pacing around the house with my stomach bumping up and down. 😀 Now I’m a little more used to it, but it still feels a little funny to realize that I actually HAVE a website!
@rochellaine I know I already knew this, but just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS! starting a blog is so exciting 🙂
Thank you!
Cool! The site looks nice. I will heed your warning carefully. 🙂
Haha, thanks! 🙂
@rochellaine I love it! Your site looks awesome. 🙂
Thank you! I’m glad you like it. And since I knew you might be reading the post about my western I tried to add a little information which I hadn’t told you before. 😀 Did I do that, or was it all old stuff to you?
Some of it was new, some stuff I had just assumed about your book so it wasn’t surprising… 😉
Congrats! *grins*
I shall not mention this @rochellaine of whom you speak if I comment. 🙂
😀 😀 Haha. There! We were talking about probably not recognizing each other when we meet again, and I bet you didn’t recognize my picture on the welcome page! But then, no one except my close family could recognize me in that picture with my sunglasses on…
Uhhh… Sunglasses, different hairstyle with bandana. You are disguised.
You have used that picture before for one of your colleges. 🙂
True, true.
Yes…I might change that picture to one that shows my face sometime, but at the time I was trying to set up all the pages quickly and that was the only good one I’d already had saved on my computer, so up it went! 😀
And yes, I used it for my Chara collage because she looks a lot like me. 😉
Oh, and my mom said we MIGHT be able to go to the…[Read more]
Okay. *shrug* it’s fine though.
Yay! That would be cool.
Also we are going to the Pure Life Conference at the end of April. You?