@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Joy replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal *bursts out laughing* X’D That’s hilarious.
And yeah, I second Warren on the blog post, even though I didn’t leave a comment. SO sweet!
*coughcanidoanotheronepleasecough*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! This is hilarious! The fast-paced conversation is really well done.
I found it really funny that you clarified that only Dekreel was afraid of being disbeliefed this time. 😀 I guess I must have reassured all the other creatures enough times? 😉
And you fainted at the Doctor Who GIF?! 😀 😀 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh goodness yes. Editing is not fun when its not going well… Of course, that only makes sense. Lol.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Another favorite part. With good reason. 😉
The GIF-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Eleven: Daybreak, Mayhem, and Rocks
“This wasn’t supposed to be my problem.”
“Aww, cheer up, Xonos! It’s an experience!”
“Yeah, it’s—AUGH! Oomph! ARIELLA!!”
“That wasn’t me, it was Iliara!”
“Sorryy, Aisyyy…”
Jenna cocked her head and smirked at N.C.’s…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Going quite well. I’ve gotten a lot done today. 😀 And it’s so much fun! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 ARGH! LATE!
YES! These just keep getting better!! 😀
*pauses* *blinks with newfound empathy* Ahhhh…. I see!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Months? Months?!?!
WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*GASP* *Whew!!*
Anyway, my favorite Doctor is the Fifth from the 1980s. His episodes weren’t the best, but I like him as a Doctor 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira BEAUTIFUL! From now on, I’m tagging you when I have a character 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine For a few more minutes. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hi, are you still here? I’m back.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 @alia @seekjustice @dekreel @whoever else
I’m on to edit, if anyone else is out there. Maybe do some blogging too.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira It’s a really good picture! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@arial-ashira I like it! 😀
oh you changed your profile pic? did you draw that? 🙂
Oh, and are you gonna tag someone with a picture? 🙂 (that’s okay if you forgot though, I did twice 😉 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 I have to go now. Bye! I’ll be on for sure tomorrow 🙂
Looking forward to part 4! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Hi! I’m here for a little bit more. multitasking again; writing, working on an embroidery project for a competition, and watching an episode of Andy Griffith 🙂
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
So this request could be my writing doom…
I’ve had a lot of rapid major changes in the past 6 months and more are up ahead. With everything that’s been on I’ve been contemplating quitting writing, the thought is a hard one since I’ve spent hours and hours on my first draft novella and on my two novels in progress. But I think God may be telling…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia u here? I’m on for a wee bit too
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia ooh will pray.. I sat in testing last month that was 4 hours long (my brothers are blue belts and I’m a white belt ..😋) Good luck girl!!
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, praying they’ll go
I have a request. Some of y’all might now this already, but I’m in a martial art called taekwondo. On April 7 I’m going to be testing for my black belt. Its a four hour test, and I was not gifted with endurance. so if y’all could pray that I will be able to keep up my endurance for the test, it would mean a lot.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, you still here? i’m back
- Load More
