@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @warrenluther04 @rochellaine @alia I’m working on my next blog post on I Can Only Imagine. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, I was working on my blog, but I have to go now
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17 I’m back! How’s it going?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Yay I was referenced! 😉 This is awesome! I get so excited every time kapeefers are introduced 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia okay, okay, I’ll join you for a bit 😉
what are you working on?
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Solution: I got tired of giving him pies. Up to that point I was giving him pies but no one noticed, because that’s my thing. Stealth, invisiblity, not being noticed. *grins*
*my brain starts humming Everything is Awesome even though I don’t really like that song* Thank you. Not. -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Just finished reading it! I really enjoyed it and I’m dying to know what happens! I can relate to Chara’s uncertainty about directions. I will never drive without a GPS XD
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Well maybe you don’t trust the troll enough to give him pie?? A guess…
@warrenluther04 *Everything is Awesome starts playing in the background* X’D Thanks!
@sam-kowal Yessss, I think so, too. 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Yay! Another lovely part!
I was already in my seat because I vanished right?
Little fact: Cheshires can ‘teleport’ short distances. It takes less energy than actually going from Here to There. Which is great for taunting someone. Or confusing them. I don’t do that a lot.
[Yes, I am forming the history and science of Catwings and…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Oh, wow. I didn’t see this and I accidentally posted this part on your original thing…
OHHH, usually posts disappear because for some reason they are filtered out by the system as spam. It’s happened with me when I try to edit long posts
Anyway, I might as well copy and paste my comment here, too XD
Oh… my word. THAT WAS AM…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Whoops… o.o
@warrenluther04 Sorry!! I didn’t know
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Scavenged from my email 😉
And now for my comment:
Oh… my word. THAT WAS AMAZING! I love how you described the castle and the city!! SO well done! Why do these keep getting better and better?!?! 😀 😀
And YOU REFERENCED THE GIF-HIDERS! AAAAAAAH! Wait, so that’s like a class now?? 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel he started a new topic for it.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Where… is it?
Hang on — I got your back! 😉
ATTENTION: THIS IS WARREN’S NEXT PART.
A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen
Part 4: The Raspberry KingWarren, Catwing, and Riddlewit turned to see a tall girl with long, caramel hair and stormy grey eyes. She was wearing an olive jacket, jeans, and combat boots and was striding towards…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Cats are. *grins*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Oh, oh! I’m so sorry!!! Me too…it’s time for dinner. 🙁 I’ll probably be back in 40 minutes or an hour, if you happen to still be here.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m glad you like Chara! She’s a lot like me as well…
How many times do you want Derek to save her?! He just saved her in the first few pages, which I’m assuming you’ve read since you know so much about Chara? 😛
Hahahahaha! Being a law student has nothing to do with the ability to write fiction! If you want to comment on the…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, sure…I see how it is. Leaving as soon as I show up…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @warrenluther04 I’m gonna leave now. Bye! 🙂
I’ll be on tomorrow, maybe later tonight too…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, @jenwriter17, y’all on?
- Load More
