@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ohhh, thanks!!
My pleasure!! I didn’t know it would be so lengthy. XD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel this story made me so happy! I love that ending 😄❤️❤️❤️Thank you so much for writing this series <3 Yes, He is risen indeed!!!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Yes, good choice of words. This morning I was hiding eggs for kids, and I felt just about the same way. 😉
Yes, awesome. Why do you think I call it the “bestest place in Cyberspace?” XD
You’re welcome! I shall be looking forward to my return
@skredder You’re welcome!! I’m glad you like it. 😀
@ingridrd Thank you! Yes, sa…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel ah, again sorry I can’t draw him cuz I’m still pretty busy 🙁
-
Ingrid posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m bacckkkk!!!!! SO now I have no excuse for not responding to your tags right away…didn’t think about that. *scratches head* *shrugs*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel HE IS RISEN INDEED!!!! This story made me just a little happy inside today. Okay. A lot happy inside. 🙂 🙂 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
The GIF-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part the Last: Joy, Mirth, and Acclamation
“Three…”
It was noon. The public Easter worship service at the castle Regnis had recently come to a close. Creamy clouds slid across the sky, and The Raspberry Sun shone upon the Kingdom of Pen, bringing refreshing warmth.
“…Two…”
Jenna was lounging in a lawn chair (w…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I attempted to send a private message. 😉 Did you get it?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I actually found you now! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I can’t find you. But I did see on the “cabin settings” section a place where you could check off that you didn’t want to receive invitations to join cabins. I haven’t set up my cabin settings, so that might be the problem? Could you check your cabin settings to see what you’ve checked off there? (I actually doubt that’s the pro…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Correct! I love that scene. I saw a live stageplay on YouTube of the Taming of the Shrew and LOVED it.
-
Joy replied to the topic Looking for crazy people in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Oooh, I really want to try it. But I also really don’t want to use my email, which has my true identity in it… o.o
Would I have to have read some of your stuff?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I dropped out for a bit. Had to do some Easter prep. But anyway, I know the second one! 🙂 It’s part of the crazy argument during the first meeting of Petruchio and Katherine from Shakespeare’s Taming of the Sherw! He keeps trying to give her a nickname, but she argues her name is Katherine, not Kate. Am I right? *wipes brow* I almo…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Well, I don’t know if you’re still here, but I’m going to sign off.
I finished it.
I FINISHED THE KPA!! FINALLY!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Okay, I’ll just tag others since we’re both stuck… And I’ll lay out a few more quotes.
@kaya-young @skredder @perfectfifths @catwing @ingridrd
Can you guys guess where any of these quotes are from?
“I take full responsibility… *faints*”
“They call me Katherine that do talk of me.”
“What’s the big deal about plans? I’ve ne…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine That’s okay — I’m not good at it either. XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@julia-r @nicolerivers03 @gabbyj @notawriter @jenwriter17 @dragon-snapper
I have another character. His name is Toby. He’s in his 30’s and he has broad shoulders and wavy/curly textured, yet neat hair. Probably brown. Maybe not. Your choice. 😉 And I have absolutely no idea what he looks like beyond that, so HAVE FUN!
And as always… (You…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Nope. Neither speaker is Maria! 😀 It’s Uncle Max and Brigitta/Marta (I don’t remember which).
Sorry, I’m really bad at this game. 🙁 Apparently I can’t really recognize quotes from anything except The Princess Bride. My siblings and I used to play this game with books, and I could recognize a quote from a choice of hundreds of diff…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Nope! I haven’t seen it in ages. I’m guessing one of them is Maria?! *shrugs cluelessly*
Let’s see… Here’s one:
“I take full responsibility… *faints*”
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Don’t worry, I didn’t pick a random obscure musical that you wouldn’t know. Yes, it’s Sound of Music. Can you guess the speakers?
The second one is from the TOS episode A Taste of Armageddon. We’re both taking a gamble when we do Star Trek, because neither of us have seen all the episodes. 🙂
- Load More
