@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing So sorry I can’t join you right now! Will you be on tomorrow?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing How’s it going? I’ll be here for a little bit.
@seekjustice I’m back. Are you around?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @seekjustice @alia
I’m working on the CC. Poor KaPeeFers. Poor Kay. Poor, poor me… *sigh* Putting my favorite underdeveloped characters into Kingdom Pen…
Another wonderful day as a writer. :3 -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Outlining – Love It or Hate It? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@waterlily I’m kinda in between ‘outliner’ and ‘pantser.’ I use K. M. Weiland’s Structuring Your Novel and Outlining Your Novel workbooks, which are really cool. But I don’t fill them all out because I don’t like to go into as much detail as she does.
At the end of my plotting and outlining, I like to outline what happens in each chapter; just a…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Haha, I guess that’s two for your opinion. But don’t worry, you’ll come around to my way of thinking 😛 😛 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I got 225, but they weren’t very good, I might end up erasing them tomorrow, haha 🙂
Well, I have to go now. Thanks for the word war! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Wow, that was bad. 😛 I only got in 175 words!
How did you do?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Sure! GO!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sure! It might bring me out of the rut I’m in on my western!
How long? Seven minutes by the timer?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ha! @sleepwalkingmk just said she also didn’t think Chessy and Justice should be a thing at the end of Stars! 😀 But she’s falling for them faster than I am, and I think we’ll both be shipping them pretty hard by the end of the sequel. 😉 So you’ll have your way after all, I guess. 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @alia Surprise! I’m on for only 5-10 minutes! 🙂 Anyone up for a quick word war?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice actually my performances are next weekend, on the 14th and 15th. Sorry if I accidentally said this last weekend. Thanks for checking though! 🙂
@alia I just wanted to check on you to see how you’re doing, with the homesickness struggle.
-
Alia replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye, welcome to the bestiest place anywhere and everywhere.
You ride??? lucky. the only time I get to is when I visit my Granddad.
I love Piano Guys, though I have to admit it has been a while since I listened to them.
We are being over run with INTJs…we need more insane INTPs now
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, howdy.
@seekjustice, I’m about to start your book
-
Jenna Terese and
Kaymart are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
It’s time for dinner now. I guess I’ll be back at the usual time. See you then?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice How is your writing going? Mine is going nowhere – and fast! 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I know it doesn’t really count as poetry, but I loved your street boy song in Stars when Waif sang it just before he died!
So, my poem refuses to be written as well, the naughty thing! I got three stanzas and then fell flat on my face. I guess it’s back to the western.
@jenwriter17 Okay, see you tomorrow!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Dragon-snapper is on a hiatus, so I thought I’d go ahead and explain what the Writers’ Corner is. We come here to chat with each other while we’re writing. It’s a lot of fun, even if we do just distract one another 😛
@rochellaine I know right? I’m running out of people to tag! 🙂 Sadly, I won’t be able to join you all writing today, g…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @ingridrd Hi! I just got an idea for a poem, so I’m writing that right now and will go back to my western in a few minutes to see if I can get something written on it then.
What are you working on, Ingrid?
- Load More
