@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, see you later
@seekjustice…thats how I am with my book. I also have a blog post that should have been posted two weeks ago
-
Alia replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
Dang, this topic seemed to have died off…
<p style=”text-align: left;”>anyways, this is a song I wrote for the KP lyric contest that happened two years ago, and I just found it…</p>
<p style=”text-align: left;”>No Place Else
-Verse-
I’ve walked miles to nowhere
With no hope of going anywhere
I’m feeling kind of lonely
And think I might…[Read more] -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Yes! *high fives* I’m so glad it went well!
Yeah, isn’t it a cool feeling to know people all over the world are praying with you? 🙂
@rochellaine I read your post about the adoption. I’m so sorry things are being held up! I’ll keep praying….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @alia ugh, sorry y’all I have to go now, I could write for a bit.
@seekjustice If Infinity is calling you must go to it! 😉
@alia I was working on my dystopian WIP.
-
Alia replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal, did you really count how many turtles @daeus has?
-
Alia replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@celticcailin, I don’t have much to say that others haven’t already, but one thing that I do is write down sentences about what is going on in my life. later I try to rewrite them so that they flow and are lyrics that I am actually passionate about. hope that helps.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, I’m still here. I left for a bit to play with my siblings, but I have returned. what are you working on?
@seekjustice, I still havent had time to read your book. I gave myself a deadline for my book, and its not wanting to move along so I have put everything else on pause
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@kaya-young Wait, a show I was watching when? Anyway, I’ve never seen A Series of Unfortunate Events. If I was talking about a show, it was most likely Andy Griffith. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @alia @notawriter @rochellaine Anyone still around? I’m on for fifteen minutes.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice…BBC!!!!!
@notawriter, I think also retellings allow for more creativity, and adaptations try to follow the original story more. Or it might be the other way around
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@celticcailin I’ve received your email! And I will add in @Jess-Penrose too so she can give her feedback as well. 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Anyone writing???
@seekjustice, @rochellaine, @catwing, @whoever-else
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@kaya-young Haha, your post reminded me of this….

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Yup! 🙂
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 5 months ago
@annaberens Me too! I especially love the song Evermore in the new Disney Beauty and the Beast movie. @daughteroftheking and I both cried when we heard it for the first time. (And my brother sat next to me say, “You know that Belle comes back, right? She comes back.”)
I haven’t actually written the retellings yet, but I would be happy to share…[Read more]
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 5 months ago
@annaberens Welcome! I LOVE Beauty and the Beast retellings, and your’s sound pretty unique! I have two of them in the back of my head myself. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Awesome! Tagging some more people so they know about this!
@seekjustice @jane-maree @kaya-young @rochellaine @catwing @sam-kowal @alia
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
You know you’re a writer when a conversation with your family goes like this (after watching a well-written show):
My brothers: “I love this show! It’s so cool!”
Me: “Yes, the backstory is really awesome and their story/character arcs are very good. So is the character development. The writers of this show did a good job with the plot.”
My…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x More KP stories?
YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS! 😛
If you have room for a steampunk horse, I’d love to be a character 🙂
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@Celticcailin heyy so yes I do songwriting and composition and play half a dozen musical instruments and study musical theory. If you want me to check out lyrics and/or melody or whatever, feel free to add me to the email. 😉 I’d have to look over the song before I could give you much useful feedback though.…[Read more]
- Load More
