@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Alia replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal, thanks
@ariel-ashira, Home was really good
-
Alia replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, brava! Brava! Encore!
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose @sam-kowal @ethryndal Do you guys mind if I blind-carbon-copy you all in a group email? I have a few questions about Sector One.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira *wild applause* 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😉
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 5 months ago
@annaberens Thank you! I like your Beast’s name. In my mind, the Beast’s name is Ralph until I think of a specific name for him, like Tom.
Cool magic systems are one of my favoritest things. I actually wrote an article about it here, so you can tell I am pretty into this sort of stuff.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I’m not sure if you’re still on, but sorry I didn’t see you tagged me until now. Sadly, I won’t be able to join you tonight. I might be on tomorrow, but I’m not sure. Next week is pretty busy.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I’d love to be in the story! 🙂 Okay, I added a section in my character profile on the CSC that should explain pretty clearly what type of stories I don’t want to be included in. You can check that out and if you have any questions I’d be happy to answer them. However, if it gets too complicated and you have characters you wa…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira You haven’t met Stan yet?! 😀
@sam-kowal That seems to be very strange. He’s usually pretty assertive, and not shy at all, so how could Ariel have missed the opportunity to make his acquaintance? 😉
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 5 months ago
@annaberens I have heard of the Firebird! Actually, I have read a Beauty and the Beast retelling that included the Firebird! It’s crazy how I keep running into things that are related to Beauty and the Beast.
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 5 months ago
@annaberens Sorry for the late-ish reply. I went to a prom last night (which coincidentally was Beauty and the Beast themed!) and woke up this morning feelings like I had a fever, even though my temperature is fine. I’ve been in bed all day.
My first story is about a girl named Mary-Ellen who wakes up in a castle with no idea who she is or where…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hello people! I’m here for a bit. Does anyone want to join me? @seekjustice I know it’s Sunday, but you’re sometimes here to talk… 😉
Any Americans around here? @sam-kowal @jenwriter17 @whoever-else-that-I-can’t-remember (and who is not on hiatus!) 😀
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice sorry I took so long to reply.
I’m still struggling with everything. Adjusting to a ‘new life’ is just messing with my brain bad.
Thanks for your prayers.
@rochellaine oh no! Prayers! 💕
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Yaaaaaaay! 😀 I am so excited about this, but I probably won’t get to it until Monday.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Sorry I never responded! I’ve been really sick.
I LOVE HER SO MUCH THANK YOUUUUU!
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
So far in the Realm Makers conference fund: $88.15
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
So far in the Realm Makers conference fun: $88.15 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
And @epicaddie2, I don’t know if that tag failed for my picture of Lillian or something (or if you are on a hiatus??) but I figured I’d tag you again just in case. 😉 Scroll up for my drawing of Lillian.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariella-newheart Hey, since it looks like @notawriter has got you covered (and since I have very limited time right now), I probably won’t be able to draw Rendon for you…at least not anytime soon. This is a really busy time for me! So sorry!! 😢😢😢😢
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@kaya-young oh, yeah, sorry, hehe……:P It was My Hero Academia, an anime. I will say though that my older brother edited it before he let us kids watch it. But it is really good 🙂
Aw, thank you! I was so surprised! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I’ll say goodnight now. Got a little bit done. I hope you’re able to complete your goals for tonight!
I’m looking forward to reading the next bit of your story! Especially since I’ve got a sneak peak. 😉 …And another window scene! I hope that one comes up soon too. 😀
See you later.
- Load More

@dragon-snapper Go ahead 😀 I love carbon. It’s the building block of all organic life…
@sam-kowal That’s hilarious. 😛
Sure!