@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Sorry it took me so long to read this part of your story. This was great! I’m really enjoying the story so far 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yes! How much longer will you be on? I’m going to talk to my dad for a few minutes, (Probably just five or so,) so when I get back I’d love to do a word war! That’s about the only way I really get anything done… 😛
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, would you like to do a word war?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, I am
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Well, that was longer than I expected! I had to do a couple of other things before coming back here. Are you by any chance still around?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, I’m not opposed to romance, if written well. But, since I am sixteen and have never been “in love” (I really dislike that term…in love…makes no sense) I feel as though I would make it completely fake sounding even if it happened on accident.
I hope I’ll still be on. But I might be called away
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Oh no! Make it a romance! 😛 I guess…well…maybe you’re not trying to take all the romance out? Maybe you’re just trying to make sure romance isn’t the entirety of the storyline? I hope that’s it. (In case you haven’t figured it out yet, I love romance! 😉 😀 )
I just got the call for Family Worship, so I’ll probably be back in ha…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, I’ve actually been avoiding my characters until I can figure out how to make sure its not a romance…since its already leaning that way. But at the same time my June deadline is creeping up on me
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, you’re leaving now…goodbye! 🙁 See you in a couple of days!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice when are you leaving?
Oh, haha. Thanks! 😀
@alia I’m having the same problem with my poor Uncle Bill. I threw him over a cliff at least three weeks ago in real time, though it’s only been a few hours in the book. I was informed by Jess Penrose that he probably will refuse to speak to me once I finally get around to rescuing him!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, aw. well have fun.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, Mountain time actually. Oh, and I’m back.
My book…my book is still in existence. however, my characters have been left along for the past 4 days and so I fear what they have done.
@seekjustice, hello
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@jane-maree Thanks, I just might do that! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice What?! I thought you were going camping!
Oh, that’s probably because I messed up your tag and had to edit the post to get the tag right. Sometimes it notifies you if you’re tagged in an edit, and I think sometimes it doesn’t. 🙂
Great! Though your list is already a mile long… 😛 (Hey, I just realized something. Do you use m…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia So you must be on the West Coast! 😀 It’s nearly nine o’clock here, so we ate dinner three hours ago.
I might not be here right when you get back, since we’re going to do Family Worship soon, but I’ll be back here after that, if you’re still here later.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’m working on my western. Trying to get a higher word count than possible. 😉
How’s your book coming?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, actually, I’ve just been informed that it is time to eat. I’ll be back in 20ish minutes
-
Alia posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose, I’ve been meaning to ask, did you ever get my reply to your email from my blog?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, I am. what are you working on?
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@Jenwriter17 I do songwriting too, so if you wanted any help with anything/another POV on lyrics, etc, feel free to drop me an email. *fingerguns*
- Load More

No, I didn’t actually… was it meant to come to my inbox or is it somewhere on the website or something totally different?
@alia
@jess-penrose, I honestly have no clue. though it does clear up some questions I was having as to whether or not anyone was getting my replies…drat.
I will try to get the reply to you