@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
tagging also @jane-maree @skredder @jess-penrose
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia ah, yes, schoolwork. :/ I’m only on now cuz I’m taking a break from it.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, I would, but there is this mean thing called schoolwork that is keeping me away
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @ingridrd @seekjustice @alia @ariel-ashira Anyone wanna write with me? I’m on for a little bit.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@arie-ashira okey-dokey 😉
@alia @seekjustice @jane-maree @ingridrd @notawriter @itisastarrynight @daeus
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Just wondering… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@epicaddie2 Cool you have a blog! It looks great! I can’t think of any questions at the moment (I’m sure I’ll think of a million as soon as I submit this post), but I thought I’d tag some folks so they knows about your blog 😉
@jane-maree @catwing @seekjustice @rochellaine @skredder @ingridrd @dragon-snapper @dekreel
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Where to world build in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia ah, yes I think somebody else here mentioned this. it is awesome! 😀 thanks for reminding me, cuz I forgot about it.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira watching movies with this kind of situation may help, cuz then you can see facial expression and feelings better than a book. since the relationship is a good one between the son and his family like you say, there will most likely be shock and lots of tears. Some people, when they see someone they thought dead for several years,…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I know what you mean.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Just wondering… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking @alia Thanks!
Yep, I do. I just started it not too long ago.
-
Alia replied to the topic Just wondering… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking, I definitely think ‘where is the chocolate?’ is the correct question
@epicaddie2, I would agree with question two of the above. I’m always double guessing myself on whether my characters are relatable
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Not so great. 🙁 But right now I’m taking a break to look at Alia’s speech for her. Maybe when I get back to writing after that it’ll go better.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Goodnight!
@jess-penrose How’s it going?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, @jess-penrose, I’m signing off, gotta go to bed. I was told that 10 is too late to be up writing
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, I stalk this topic and read your conversation with someone about it, and for the most part I agreed with you.
here’s the link.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LyH0iRVDp8TNsdi9haoa9KWG3CaQ3UNnPpyW_0vdgXI/edit?usp=sharing
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Sure thing! Any particular reason you asked me? 😀 (I love the Civil War, but don’t remember if you know that or not…)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia It was going really well today, but now I’m suddenly stuck. Not because I wouldn’t necessarily know what to write, but because I’m feeling a strange apathy. I need to get excited about it again. But right now it’s not going anywhere. 🙁
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, can you read through my speech to make sure that it is correct? it’s on the Civil War. I haven’t written the conclusion yet
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, how’s the Western coming along?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, welcome
- Load More
