@dancefree7
Active 8 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Bumbling Henchman
- Total Posts: 3
-
Daeus replied to the topic In the words of the greatest spider in history: Salutations. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
Hi howdy hey. Welcome aboard Adry!
Totally get you about the cereal box thing.
You’ll love this place. My two cent’s worth. Seriously, I’m that frugal.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Hope covered a lot of it. One thing about the states is that they all have their own constitutions so their state governments do vary.
As far is the presidential election, each party decides how their primaries are run. I don’t know very much about how the democratic primaries work (and I don’t even have the republican primary system…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic In the words of the greatest spider in history: Salutations. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
Hello, @adry_grace! It’s nice to meet you. 🙂 I CAN’T WAIT FOR CIVIL WAR, but I’m not sure who’s side I’m on… 😛 What are your favorite books?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Wow I just created a world and now I want to share it with you! in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 6 months ago
Okay, scratch the first post. 😉 I have to share a little bit about one of my favorite cultures with you.
So, there are these short people that look like really ugly dwarves. People call them trolls. But they’re not— they’re actually Ingrim.
Theirs is a very solemn, serious culture— they live underground, in all these magnificent but simple…[Read more] -
BlueJay and
Adry_Grace are now friends 10 years, 6 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic In the words of the greatest spider in history: Salutations. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
Welcome to KP, @adry_grace! I’ve not read a ton of scifi, but I have a scifi novel all planned out that I’m super excited about. Why do you like scifi so much, if you can tell me? Is it just all the awesome, confusing, techy stuff that makes no sense and makes your head spin? 😉
And: Salutations. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Wow I just created a world and now I want to share it with you! in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 6 months ago
Oh yikes yikes yikes, you guys, that’s a lot. Very impressive.
I would share mine, but y’all would be stuck reading one post all day. 😉 Besides, a lot of it is still moving and growing and shifting, so I’m hesitant to put down anything in stone.
I have so many cultures, and so many different ways they changed, and morphed into other cultures…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@writefury Try again! 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@write-fury Zach Hunter inspired me to run a fundraiser to help free slave children. The night was a great success and we raised $2,120. (Not sure what that is in American dollars)
Oh wow! That is so frustrating!!! I’ll make sure that if I ever make it to America (I’ve just got to one day, so I can meet you all 😀 ) I’ll go before 8:00
I’m trying…[Read more] -
BlueJay and
Levi Pierpont are now friends 10 years, 6 months ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic In the words of the greatest spider in history: Salutations. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
oops. Try tagging thing again @adry_grace
*nods.* that’s better. -
BlueJay replied to the topic In the words of the greatest spider in history: Salutations. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
@ardy_grace Do you love sesame street? Cause I do!!!! Go all sesame street. In fact I’m learning a song from there. It is called “I don’t want to live on the moon”
Anyway…with that out of my system…Welcome to Kingdom Pen. A great place. Full of useful information. And extremely funny. (At times) 😀
Wow! Who would have guessed??? You like to…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@writefury *Gasp* Oh boy! *Tehehehe* Tries to catch breath. *My knight in shining armour* Well done.
Um…Well for the recorded we have covered 12 states in the USA. *Gives yourselves a pat on the back*
As for questions…
Has anyone heard of Zach Hunter?
Has anyone been to see Mount Rushmore?
Do you have lots of writing competitions over there? I…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic "Pen Names" A Good or Bad Move? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
The truth does tend to be beautiful, @Rolena-hatfield and @overcomer. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Undercover Realm Leaper reporting for duty in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 6 months ago
How about… *scrunches up eyes*
Magic Press
Daily Magic
The Daily Fantasy
Fantasy Society
The Fantasy TimesI don’t know if any of these are good. I’m not thinking very well at the moment.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Wow I just created a world and now I want to share it with you! in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 6 months ago
Yikes! You guys are much more of a writer than I am. How do you come up with it all? *Bows in respect*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Come on guys! Don’t let this topic die now!!! 😮
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
Hi @overcomer Welcome to one of the most awesome places in the world. 🙂
Jump into “Where do you live” topic under General Writing Discussions and tell us which state you’re from. And a bit about it. 🙂 -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic "Pen Names" A Good or Bad Move? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Where’s the like button?! What no like button?! Well then I’ll just say… That was well put @kate-flournoy
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
Hello Mallory! @overcomer
So glad to have you back! Sounds like quite the journey trying to get back on! We’re glad you made it safely!
Are you working on a book right now? If so what’s it about? - Load More
