@dancefree7
Active 8 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Bumbling Henchman
- Total Posts: 3
-
Greta replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy, I LOVE suggestions! Yes, please. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 6 months ago
Seven men with feather dusters
Give the tables brilliant lusters
Wipe the walls and sweep the ceiling
Give the room a different feeling
Happy Holly cooks them custards -
Daeus replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 10 years, 6 months ago
I tried taking the test how I thought my MC would and he came out ENTJ and I went No! No, that is not right. I’ve never tried guessing actually.
My mom was looking at a personality type today and went into hysterics over it. That gave me the idea that starting with a personality and keeping strictly to what they say about it would actually be a…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 6 months ago
No way, take that test again. 30-1 you’re an ISTP
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Other Picture Prompt Entries in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Ah! Oh, okay, gotcha. No problem.
Love the GIF. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 6 months ago
Heh-heh… I like it. I think I could make a few suggestions if you wanted to make it better… but I try not to give my opinions unsolicited. 😛 Are you open to a few suggestions, @gretald?
-
Greta started the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 10 years, 6 months ago
We’ve been talking about MBTI and Characterization a lot, so I’d thought I’d make an official topic. So how do you use MBTI for characterization? What personality type is your MC? My MC is an ENFP. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 6 months ago
Well, what a small world it is! 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 6 months ago
Oh neat @kate-flournoy! That’s my MC’s personality type. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 6 months ago
Correction: That she would be.
-
Greta replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 6 months ago
@adry_grace, hehe…glad it made you laugh. XD
@kate-flournoy, Haha, that’s great! 😛
This one’s not very good, but anyway…
There was a girl called Connie,
Whose sister’s name was Bonnie,
She was so wee,
That she will be,
Always with their Mommy. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Boiled Potatoes from Blue Sky in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
O.o Believe it or not I HAVE ONE OF THOSE @HOPE!!!!!
In fact, I’m currently smack dab in the middle of killing that exact. Same. Villain. Like, when I get off this forum and stop wasting time, I’m working on his death scene. Literally. Right. Now.
That… is so ironic it’s not even funny. 😀
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@gretald What a fun list of shows. The Three Little Pigs one sounds fun! :p And oh, Anne in Anne of Green Gables! Why haven’t our theaters done that show I wonder? Though I’m probably more of the Diane type, that would be a fantastic show! Do you have a favorite show? (musical or drama)
@bluejay I’m actually just hoping to be a chorus member.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 6 months ago
Sweet, guys. Sweet. 😉
There was a young bride from the States,
Who gorged herself daily on dates.
She loved them so dearly
She ate three tons yearly,
And swelled at enormous rates. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 6 months ago
Wow… that is cool guys. I think I’m an ENFP. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Other Picture Prompt Entries in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
What @writefury? How’s that? Huh?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@writefury Can you explain your prompt a bit more? What exactly are we to do?
-
Greta replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy, thanks for starting the topic! Limericks are so much fun. 🙂
My name is Johnny Bill,
My best friend’s name is Jill,
I changed my mind,
Don’t like her kind,
Now Jill I’m gonna kill.That was a little morbid…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 6 months ago
Hahaha… hilarious guys, all of them are hilarious.
And yes @Adry_grace, I can definitely see how that last one was ‘Eustace inspired’. 😉
It’s fun, isn’t it?
-
Greta changed their profile picture 10 years, 6 months ago
- Load More
