@dancefree7
Active 8 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Bumbling Henchman
- Total Posts: 3
-
Greta replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 10 years, 6 months ago
@hope, Very nice!
-
Greta replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy, Yeah, when I took the test, the description didn’t sound like me at all. I think I’m ambivert because I usually get pretty even Extroverted and Introverted results.
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 6 months ago
Here’s what the other letters stand for. I pulled these off the 16 personalities site.
* Introversion (I) or Extraversion (E)
* Intuition (N) or Sensing (S)
* Thinking (T) or Feeling (F)
* Judging (J) or Perceiving (P)And the last two letters (A) and (T) are for
Assertive and Turbulent -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 6 months ago
@hope I know that the A is for Assertive.
I looked it up just now and the (E) is for Extraversion and the (N) is for Intuition 🙂 -
Daeus replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 6 months ago
What they said about me wasn’t perfect either, but it was super-duper close.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy More like I’m setting off psychological bombs that might just happen to hit the target if I throw enough of them.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 6 months ago
You guys are ALL very creative! Wow— who knew this forum was full of poetic geniuses! 😉
@Gretald, I would just switch up the syllables a bit in your limerick, though it does fit the form. Yours was
There was a girl called Connie,
Whose sister’s name was Bonnie,
She was so wee,
That she will be,
Always with their Mommy.Try:
There once w…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 6 months ago
@hope, get over here quick, @Daeus is conducting psychological experiments on the entire forum! Too cool to miss! 😛
Well @Daeus, I took the test again, and I do appear to be an INFP, but I read the description of an INFP and while a lot of it does sound very much like me, a good bit of it doesn’t. For instance, I love debate. (Argument, whatever…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 6 months ago
@bluejay, Haha, I like it! You’re not terrible at limericks at all. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 10 years, 6 months ago
@belegteleri, Yeah, me too. 🙂 MBTI is fascinating.
-
Daeus replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 10 years, 6 months ago
How did you confirm that? Did you just look at the description and match it?
-
BlueJay and
Mallory O'Bier are now friends 10 years, 6 months ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 6 months ago
I was out for a walk with my dog.
But we got lost in the fog.
Oh what should I do?
I was feeling so blue.
So I just sat down on a log. -
Daeus replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 6 months ago
Lightningmouse: ESTP
-
Daeus replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 6 months ago
*Laughs suppressively* ISTP indeed. *chuckles lightly* That was really funny actually.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 6 months ago
While I’m at it, I may as well take some more guesses.
Warning: I may not have read through the descriptions of hardly any of these.
Tessa Just: ESFP
David Hunter: INTP
Ingrid: ESFJ
Hope: ENFPOk, that’s probably good for now. I really shouldn’t make myself look too crazy. It is kinda funny, my brother and one of my best friends are both…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 6 months ago
@writefury Did I say ISTP? Ooop! Yeah, definitely not that. I meant INFP. My brother’s an ISTP so I have that stuck in my head. It was the “E” I doubted
-
Daeus replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 10 years, 6 months ago
Myers Briggs Type Indicator. This will explain it: https://www.16personalities.com
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Yes @rolena-hatfield I have seen a Mary Poppins show and Bert did walk on the roof. It was so amazing!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 6 months ago
Haha *snorts* Gasp. Wow! *chokes on apple that she’s eating* cough, cough. Oh my goodness. You guys are so creative. I’m terrible at limericks. And I used to have to write them all the time for my school work. 😀
- Load More
