-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Oh fun. Not for the characters, though, I guess. Is this a project I’ve heard about before?
I’ve been wanting to write a scene where Felicity gets into a fist fight with a clown, but there’s some things I also need to draw instead. I’m so behind on inktober.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Not writing anything rn, but I’m here to cheer you on :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Felicity
Felicity watched as Soldier and Sniper delivered the final blow. She was a little proud of herself for not flinching too much at the gore.
Once things calmed down, Felicity kicked the troll to make sure it was dead.
“Huh,” she said, hefting her bag back onto her shoulder. “You guys do this kind of thing often?”
She kicked…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@people Ok I don’t want to write bedroom descriptions rn, but I’m working on Lois’. Does anyone want to interact with Jack or Dante in the hall?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Ooh… I like pastries.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Research… Ugh in the forum Plotting 12 months ago
@esther-c My grandma currently has a friend visiting who is from Uganda and my dad recently went on a short trip to Nairobi, so if you have any more specific questions I can probably ask either of them for you. :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
I’ll write something for this and the labyrinth later tonight or tomorrow after church
I lied I’m sorry. These past couple weeks have been not very good for me. I’m probably going to ghost kp for a couple more days.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
@people I’ll write something for this and the labyrinth later tonight or tomorrow after church
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
@whalekeeper Cursed ideas are fun. I like it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Out of curiosity, I copy-pasted all the scenes into a document and checked the word count. It was over 40,000 words. That doesn’t count stuff I didn’t find or didn’t believe was worthy enough.
And I am currently struggling to finish drafting a 6,000 words short story. This is embarrassing. What am I doing?? Does anyone else have…
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’d love to get your newsletter! I think you have my email already
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
@rae @grcr @keilah-h I made an unvale account over a year ago but then forgot about it. You guys inspired me to get back on and actually finish making my profile, lol. Seeing everyone’s art and character info in one place is really fun and helpful. I like it.
I love the new pfp. Your art style is so cool.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
I dub thee the official Kingdom Pen Architect, an honorary title for the work you’ve been doing on the website.
It’s my current mission to give everyone on kp honorary titles.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@koshka I used to call Freedom the Emoji Queen. Also, Linus should be the Architect. Those are the only ones that I can think of right now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year ago
I love the mood board! Have you posted any of this story on kp? (And have I already asked you that question? I’m so terrible about remembering to read other people’s stuff on here lol)
Here’s a list I made of stuff that might fit. I’m not sure though. They seem a lot different than what you already have. :/
Individual s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Omniscient
The labyrinth shifted in the mists, restless. Its inhabitants felt it and peered out of caves and branches, silent in anticipation. It was time for a change.
The ground trembled, and patches of dirt seemed to boil. Vines sprouted and new walls sprang up as the maze rearranged itself. Smaller vines grew up as well, snaking down…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’d like to be twin Archivist with Loops, if she’d have me. *Bows on my face*
Right, how could I forget my wonderful Archival assistant?? I am ashamed.
(although I don’t particularly like the word Necromancer. Surely there are more interesting word choices…*brain immediately deletes dictionary*)
I couldn’t find a more positiv…[Read more]
- Load More

