-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Yess… I was freaking out at that chapter. I felt like I was in a dream XDXD
I can’t believe what they cut from the movie of them! That chapter was the completion of Eowyn’s arc, and cutting it out made it seem like her arc ended at the triumph over the Nuzgal, which is really wrong. Her arc isn’t about war, but healing. And…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Aw, thank you! 😁 It’s your favorite? I feel like I was just handed a medal.
Faramir is my favorite lotr boy and nobody can change my mind 🥰
The photo quality kinda softened his face, but I still agree. He’s such a fun character. He’s almost as much a walking paradox as Aragorn. XD
yesss I love him 😭 I love Aragorn too thoug…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
your forum signature 😭😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
AWWW it’s my favorite 😭😭 he looks so sweet
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Oh my goodness you drew my charrie??! 😭😭💛
It looks so great!! Thank you!
Sorry it took me so long to reply, life’s been a lot lately lol.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle oof
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
XD oh my goodness Rory is adorable lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
sorry I haven’t been on here much lately
Dante
“Sounds fun. I’m in.” Dante shook the boy’s outstretched hand. “Though I’ve seen a lot of exciting things. You’d have to try pretty hard to beat it.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper these are amazing thank you XD
I guess I should finally rp for Dante now…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’ll rp soon hold on
*five hours later*
Time is relative, especially when making YouTube videos.
He glanced over at the twins, wondering what to do next.
yEaH, Rory. I’m wondering the sAMe tHiNG
The twins
“Can we tag along?” Eddie asked.
“But don’t we have to-” Ellie began, but Ed cut her off.
“I’ve never seen the y…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
They’re still there. I just don’t have any ideas rn XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
You can skip my turn
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
sorry idk what I’m doing with the girls. I’m running out of ways to initiate interaction. :/
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge did you see my Dante rp? No pressure if you did and just haven’t responded yet
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Pokey teeths
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@whalekeeper Thanks! I’m glad it made you guys squeal XD
- Load More
