-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Here’s my characters I’ll post a description later
Winnifred
“You wanted a mystery, Watson. Here’s a mystery.”
Win stood in the middle of a round, sunlit stone room, eyes glancing nervously about behind her round glasses. She held a brown tabby cat in her arms who did not look very pleased about being held.
“I never wanted mysteries,” Watson…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @calyhuge
This group is kinda big and I’m getting a bit confused. Is it alright if we split up? If no you can ignore this rp
The Twins
The girls crept closer to Leo, getting a bit overwhelmed by all the new people showing up, Ellie especially.
“Hey, Leo,” Ed said, “Wanna show us where the kindergarten classroom is?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*tries to compute* @loopy, Dante is yours right?
yayy you remembered me 🎉
Im not actually sure what’s going on. You had a plan for some characters to meet or something?
Dante
“This is so dumb,” Dante muttered to himself, smiling. He chuckled, pocketing a few trinkets from the shelves, then followed the others out of the store.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hi I have a new character I want to practice writing. Any groups ok with me joining? (Might be 2 characters I’m undecided)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Yeah kp for three years I don’t think you have one we haven’t seen XD Except maybe you’re fantasy characters. I can’t really remember what Fin looks like too well anyways so It’s ok. If everyone else is on board then who cares lol
Btw I love the new pfp XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@everyone @freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint
I feel like maybe we should have freedom post a pic of Fun because some of us here have seen his face claims and some haven’t, which is kinda unfair? Anyone else have thoughts?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
yw!
Ig it’s kinda nostalgic for you. I only play minecraft rn but I want to branch out someday.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Wow, her hand on the bow is perfect.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Wow those look so good! The gloved hands look kinda hard!
Do you play hollow knight? I’ve heard great things about it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Lol completely messed up your tags
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-gidelle @whalekerper
I agree with a lot of what you said, Ellette. Good points. Here’s the thing though.
That’s an extremely blatant example. I’m more interested in the possible nuances.
N u a n c e
A man who leaves a woman to fight for him/rescue him is no man.
Agreed, but what if he has no choice? What if the villain has him tra…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
uhh barely
😭😭😭
Jkjk
Min I’m so sorry I haven’t been active at all lately, I went on a trip with my family a few weeks ago out to Idaho and it was soooo fun but now I’m trying to catch up with all the school I missed lol 😭😭 I’ve missed you so much!! How are you doing?
Pls don’t ever apologize! I’m just happy t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
😠 Yeah you better run
XD jkjk
I know you said you like Gimli more in the movies which is totally fine. I like almost all the characters from the books the same as I like them in the movies. Exception being Faramir because book Faramir was a totally different person.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh my gosh girl I’m dying over here😂😂 In more ways than one apparently🤣
We were so in sync, I think we must’ve posted at pretty much the exact same😂
Anyway lol how are you doing??
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
And oh my gosh @freed_and_redeemed girl I’ve been babysitting so I can earn enough money to pay my brother back for some money I borrowed (lol long story) so I can get Freedom’s Fire, I’m so sorry I haven’t gotten it yet, 😭 but I literally cannot wait to read it, I’m so excited🤩
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
uhh barely
Jkjk
Min I’m so sorry I haven’t been active at all lately, I went on a trip with my family a few weeks ago out to Idaho and it was soooo fun but now I’m trying to catch up with all the school I missed lol 😭😭 I’ve missed you so much!! How are you doing?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Voice and Diction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh! Great topic. Creative narration is my favorite. I like in manga how characters explain their own backstories, because the author gets to have them explain it through their own eyes. And that way, we can even see two characters describe the same event in different ways.
I also like in the book thief how death is the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
(Tagging you both bc I didn’t realized until adding the tags these replies were from two people so I wrote it in one post 😂)
Also, I think those interconnected side plots like the Stewardship drama and Eowyn’s story are what really keeps the books from dragging on too long. If it was just destroying a ring, it w…
- Load More
