-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ack, used your old tag @freed_and_redeemed
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*grabs your foot and yanks you to the ground* REVENGE! ⚪️💨 x 8
Here’s your five hundred words
The train platform was busy and crowded, the air buzzing with activity. People pushed and shouted. Trains whistled impatiently. But none of this bothered Felicity. Being Skadian, she was almost a head taller than everyone else in the c…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Anyone got a name for a tough, honest, but also really sweet and cheerful mom friend character who gives really good hugs? She’s somewhere in her thirties and I’m imagining her as a redhead, but that could change. The only name I can think of is Rosie, but that doesn’t quite fit.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
(Oh my gosh, I was about to use the middle finger emoji to point up 😭 I am so stupid lol! I never EVER use that emoji and I wasn’t looking so I clicked it and then quickly deleted it 😭😭😭😭)
XD I would have laughed so hard if you did. Don’t worry, I wouldn’t believe that you would intentionally do that. I’ve almost acciden…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
He took her “try to keep up” as a little insulting. There was no way that this girl was faster than he when he charmed the wind.
Lol Fel’s just being cocky. It would take a lot for her to acknowledge that she is not on the same level as all the super powered characters.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
lol go read the rules on page 1. I promise there’s some reason to this chaos
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s… four snowballs…
Give me a moment, y’all
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge @rae @jonas @whalekeeper @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @grcr
Felicity
“I don’t have time for a conference!” Everyone in this group seemed so distracted. She was ready to just leave on her own, but the tiniest ghost of a sense of survival made her hesitate a few seconds.
“What… Where are you going?” Marcel was up. Or at least tryin…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Gets hit in the face by a particularly cold snowball* *Sputters*
Gee thanks Esther 🙄😂😂
“Ty?” I shouted as I walked down the sandy boardwalk by the beach. No answer.
Continuing down the familiar path, I savor the taste of the salt in the air and the lovely sea breeze gently caressing my face, my wavy hair tossing in the win…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle No to both of those. I’ve heard from others that the second one isn’t as good, but idk. The movie sounds fun. I’ll check it out sometime.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper Sorry I don’t know much. I can recommend good fictional literature from that time, but not anything with hard facts.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’ll give the rest of the characters a chance to choose before I rp again
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle That’s so pretty! The hair and the flowers are gorgeous ❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
The Chosen is one of my favorite books in existence. I need to reread it. Also that author has several other great books that I still haven’t read but I’ve heard they’re just as good
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Love how quickly this topic is getting chaotic
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Dang my post made a new page. I’m not trying to bury people’s posts ack
@ellette-giselle @raxforge @rae @grcr
Jonas made a post on the previous page addressed to everyone
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper He’s technically new. A combination of two older characters. The Fel and Lois story is essentially becoming just a giant recycled mashup of all my old abandoned projects.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s the most productive I’ve been with writing since Whaley posted her plank challenge thing. Kinda embarrassing how dependent I am on external motivation, lol
There no snow yet where I live, so, uhhhhhhh
*grabs two of my plushies*
@liberty 💨🧸 @mineralizedwritings 💨🧸
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*“Love it” referring to your writing, not being sad
- Load More
