-
Loopy replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
As far as I know, we have done the most we can to try in get in touch with the people in charge of kingdom pen. This isn’t a hasty decision. The more active users have been discussing this for several months in different topics, and trying to tag and email the moderators. We still haven’t gotten a response. I personally am not one of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Yeah no I get you on that. It’s hard to pick battles and these days I tend to leave a lot of them, sometimes I wish I spoke up more. And I get you on the praying to saints thing. It feels off to me but honestly people will live the way they want to live and no use wasting energy on it.
In response to your other post, it is interesting how…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
Thanks so much for putting together this presentation. It was really helpful and organized. (And amusing. I was cracking up at your attempt to pronounce Wyoh)
I would probably be willing to be a moderator, but my life is somewhat hectic right now, so I’m not sure how much energy I’d be able to give. KP is really important to me…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months ago
… Our mother and my sisters and I call babies and little animals “squishies.”
Oh my goodness I call my plushies squishies! Lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Hey sorry you’re having trouble sleeping over this whole thing! Sounds frustrating.
Something I’ve learned that might help you is it’s always ok for you to end a conversation for your own reasons. In my opinion, if you’re talking in all caps, or your hands are shaking, the conversation has gone on too long. There’s no reason to argue with…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 1 week ago
The prototype looks so good! I’m really excited. Especially for the projects feature. It was a little hard to see stuff on my tiny phone screen, but I can zoom in so that’s not really a problem at all.
Thanks again for working on this. I really appreciate it!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Oh fun. Not for the characters, though, I guess. Is this a project I’ve heard about before?
I’ve been wanting to write a scene where Felicity gets into a fist fight with a clown, but there’s some things I also need to draw instead. I’m so behind on inktober.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Not writing anything rn, but I’m here to cheer you on :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Felicity
Felicity watched as Soldier and Sniper delivered the final blow. She was a little proud of herself for not flinching too much at the gore.
Once things calmed down, Felicity kicked the troll to make sure it was dead.
“Huh,” she said, hefting her bag back onto her shoulder. “You guys do this kind of thing often?”
She kicked…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@people Ok I don’t want to write bedroom descriptions rn, but I’m working on Lois’. Does anyone want to interact with Jack or Dante in the hall?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Ooh… I like pastries.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Research… Ugh in the forum Plotting 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@esther-c My grandma currently has a friend visiting who is from Uganda and my dad recently went on a short trip to Nairobi, so if you have any more specific questions I can probably ask either of them for you. :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I’ll write something for this and the labyrinth later tonight or tomorrow after church
I lied I’m sorry. These past couple weeks have been not very good for me. I’m probably going to ghost kp for a couple more days.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@people I’ll write something for this and the labyrinth later tonight or tomorrow after church
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Cursed ideas are fun. I like it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Out of curiosity, I copy-pasted all the scenes into a document and checked the word count. It was over 40,000 words. That doesn’t count stuff I didn’t find or didn’t believe was worthy enough.
And I am currently struggling to finish drafting a 6,000 words short story. This is embarrassing. What am I doing?? Does anyone else have…
- Load More

