-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
@theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Ellie
The whistle blew, and kids ran towards the dodge balls in the center. Ellie hesitated a moment in the commotion, and felt something smack her hard in the shoulder. She winced back, then stood frozen for a moment to process what had happened. She blinked, then walked silently off the court.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
Yeah… Idk how to explain it, when I think of him he feels like the teddy bear of my teenage years or something ; ( I just love him so much and he brought me so much comfort but I don’t feel excited to draw him like I used to
Aw thanks I’ll see if I can. As my style develops more into something I would want to use…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
hehe!
Yeah my characters tend to be close in age to me so I guess now that I’m older he looks older. Thanks! -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Dante
“I’m not a soldier.” He almost asked if they were taking the bus again, but he decided to shut his mouth before Rory decided to drop him on the sidewalk. He stayed silent and tried his best to be patient and trusting. Doing so felt almost as painful as his stab wound.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Melissa
The mossy stone walls gradually turned to tall hedges and the dirt past filled up with green grass as Mel traveled through the maze. She took random turns, not bothering to keep track of where she was.
Soon the passage opened up into a large grassy area, speckled with a few small trees. The clouds and mists were clearer here, and the sun…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Anyways, time for Mel now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Nice rhyming.
Yeah, there is a chance I don’t get back to her, which, in that case, I suppose would mean she is dead.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
If I’m taking my charries out, I’m not doing it casually
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Lol iss fineeee. There’s a reverse basilisk somewhere. I just wanted to see if it was possible to scare Keilah’s charries hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Felicity
Something hissed behind Felicity, tickling the back of her neck with its cold breath.
“What iss this I’m hearing?”
Felicity spun to see a large, frilled reptilian head peering out at her from the bushes. Well, it was facing her, but its large eyes were closed tight. A large, clawed front leg emerged from the bushes, and t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Writing an exit rp for Felicity rn
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Ok, cool! I didn’t want you to feel abandoned, lol. I will keep role playing until your character have someone else to interact with, though.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@keilah-h WoF is so nostalgic for me ❤️ I love that
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
I kinda want to pull my characters and just occasionally write things for the labyrinth’s inhabitants. I keep getting more fun ideas for more creatures and side characters for this. But I’d also feel bad for pulling characters so idk
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Oh yeah that totally works. None of what you guys have written has gone against what I imagined at all so far. I just wanted to say something just in case.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@keilah-h I know these ones I think
stanza 1- Felicity. Cuz the white hair
3- Mel
9- the Protector/ Gabriel
10- Lucy/Barnes
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
suspecting the owner of the labyrinth might be in the house.
Not that your characters would know this, but, just clarifying, the labyrinth doesn’t have an owner. It’s sort of sentient on its own, kinda, and more like a force of nature than anything else.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Dante
“Ow. This is humiliating,” Dante grumbled. “Walk faster.”
A nurse rounded the corner behind them, then froze when he saw them. Dante waved nervously.
“Go fasterrr,” he whispered to Rory.
“Hey!” The nurse finally found his voice. “What are you doing?”
Rory sped up, and they turned a corner into a new hallway. There was…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Felicity
“Whatever you think is best. But we should use stealth. He’s tricky, and as soon as he knows what’s happening, he’ll disappear, I’m sure.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
XD
Dante
Dante stared at him. “…I would rather get stabbed again.”
Rory shrugged.
But the thought of just waiting there helplessly in the hospital bed started to bother Dante. Where was Ace now? Was he close? What if the hospital had notified the police and they were coming too? The sound of footsteps in the hallway sud…[Read more]
- Load More
