-
Loopy replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
He never fixed that leaky pipe he was working on. It’s gonna leave a big mess in that hall and his boss is gonna be mad (whoever that is).
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@people here’s my rp from a while ago
Liko
Dusty and Liko waved to the passengers as they walked, scampered, and slid off towards the commons. Liko then scooped up his jiggly companion and began walking to his own separate employee room.
Alright, calling it a full room might have been an exaggeration. It was more like a closet. A cot was s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh. I don’t think my rp from several days ago ever actually posted…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Lol They’re stowaways! I love it XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter
Hi girl!!!! *hugs* I hope you are doing FANTABULOUS!!! 💕💕💕
I’m doing alright…just moved my sis into college 2 hours away this weekend, so trying to deal with that, but I’m doing better today; church really helped me this morning <3
I haven’t started school yet, but I will…Wednesday, I think?? XXD I’m probably looking forward to…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@writers-of-the-castle
I kinda lost track of my characters a while ago, but I’d really like to jump back in again, maybe with some new characters. Are there any groups willing to have a couple more characters?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22
sure! Lol weren’t the boys kinda “infatuated” with her? XD or at least one of them
XD Um… yeah *coughs* that would be my Zyrin
XD Poor Zyrin <3
Does anyone remember where we left off?? lol I know it was a while ago 😅
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
I think freedom and I’s little group with cap and tauren and Lesli is kinda dead at the moment…
yeahhhh, I was kinda waiting on everyone else…but I think everyone else forgot about that group 😅😞
Yeahhh 😅😞 It did kinda die. I was waiting on y’all….lol 😅
Maybe we can get it going again somet…
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
*offers you a big hug* and awww, tysm!! 💖💖
*returns the big hug* you’re so welcome girl 💖💖
AAAHHHH WOLFIE AND REUBEN AND LEO AND DIETRICH AND ALL THE PRECIOUS BABIES AHHHHHHH 💖💖💖🥰🥰🥰😭😭😭
I LOVE IT!!! 💖💖💖🥰🥰🥰
AND NOOOO DIETRICHHHHH…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ok! Thanks! When I get a chance I’m going to read through your rp’s and see what character would fit well
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, I get where your coming from.
Something that has really helped me a lot is just… making choices. No more maybes… just ‘she does this.’ We are the authors, and even though our decisions aren’t perfect, we can just make them! They might change a lot in the story, but it’s stuff to work with and making some of those…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 XD yeah, I just don’t really know what Vance would do about that…lol
Oh ok sounds good! Thank you for the list…I wouldn’t have known much lol
And sure! Fenrys is certainly welcome to bump into either of my characters! Though Dylan would probably be the best suited companion…but whatever you want to do!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks! I like yours of Dante!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Aww thats so sad 😭 but Reubsy is totally my favorite and I love how he’s trying to comfort wolfgang!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Can I join you guys (Leo and Seb)? I think freedom and I’s little group with cap and tauren and Lesli is kinda dead at the moment…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ahahaha I love this XD 😛😍 These two together are hilarious XDD
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
AHH, GIRLLL, I’M SO SORRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! 😭😭😭
It’s okay…I’ll be okay 😭😭😭
*offers you a huge plate of cookies and a big box of tissues*
Thank you 💖 *takes cookie* *i-need-a-hug*
I’m so sorrryyyyy…if it makes you feel any better, it made me sad too😭 my baby bois….💖💖💖😭
Yeahhhh 💖💖💖😭😭😭 I’m sorryyyy girllll 💖😭
AaAaaAaaa I loveeee…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Open to suggestions XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
hmm…trying to think what to do to start some conflict maybe? 😂
😂 Lol…yeah…let’s see. We could have some random character just walk through the hall and ask the villains and Bren for directions to the kitchen or something XD idk…maybe we shouldn’t actually RP them ‘plotting’ cuz that could take a while and k…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper
Little scene I wrote with Tauren and Lesli!
“What’s wrong?”
Lesli sits down next to Tauren, brushing back her oily blond tangles. Tauren looks up, still wiping a tear from his eye.
“I uh—” He pauses, furrowing his eyebrows. “Miss my parents.” He trails off, embarrassed.
“…
- Load More
