-
Light replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
This is a good point… multiple good points 😂 I would have to adjust any charrie in order to move them in, because I just have to stylize a charrie to that particular WIP, so they can’t belong anywhere else. But the thought would be worth it.
Aww thanks! Lol yes 😂
Ohh yeah that is a hard decision…honestly I’m struggling with the sam…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’m sorry to hear the past few days have been hard! <3<3
Oh what’s the new project!?
I’m doing alright! Like not great, but idk, I’m dealing with it ok. I feel like God is showing me so much during the hard times, and I’m super thankful for that.
Writing is going pretty well! I’ve restarted my draft of book one, I’ve…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Could you tell me a bit about the characters that are already made and maybe the general story?
-
Light replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oof…girl I can definitely relate 😅 I’ve struggled with this as well.
I really like @acancello ‘s advice, I think writing the side characters interact with the MCs will help a lot.
But as for creating them…? And making them so they’re supposed to be there…
Maybe if you’ve had any ideas of characters in the past but they…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin Ok I’m sooooo I took so long to post this 😭😭 I realized that I had absolutely no clue how to write this character so I had to take some time to figure him out…I still haven’t figured out a whole lot ab him so this will hopefully help…anywayyy 😅
@princesachronicle22 Can’t wait to see your new charrie!! <3
Okay here’s my baby, Ty!!…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
<3
I’m good 🙂 These past few days have been kinda hard, but I’m getting through it <3 Writing is going okay, I’ve been working on a fairly new project and working on developing the characters and plot!
How are you doing girl? How’s writing? 😀
-
Elanor replied to the topic The Moonlit Sea and Me in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 1 month ago
Love the imagery. I live right next to the sea and was able to visualize it very well. (I must say sitting on the seashore is such a nice quiet time where poetry comes easily to me)
I would repeat what the others said about the last lines but in general it’s a lovely poem. It shows how the mind and soul of the author can feel trapped in dark s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 3 years, 1 month ago
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
It’s raining outside, I’m listening to lofi… and Im going to write! Does anyone else feel more like writing when the weather is off? Idk, it’s more ✨dramatic✨
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks girl! How are you doing? <3
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Also @mineralizedwritings
Girl I’m so sorry. I understand ❤ Love you and praying for you!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@y’all
That’s a great idea to have an emergency KP doc!! *saves it for future emergencies XD* I was actually thinking about that the other day…like I’ve met so many amazing people on here…I would be CRUSHED if somehow we all lost contact 😭😭
Honestly if it came down to it I wouldn’t mind sharing my email, but the Google doc works even better!…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
That would mean that anyone on kp (whether a forum member or random internet surfer) could have access to our emails though, right? I’m not trying to say I have some better idea 😂 I don’t XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I can get on! Looks like it’ll let me leave a comment too. How do you want to do this? We could each leave a comment, then you could lock it to just those accounts? Idk, whatever you think works!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Aw thanks! Yeah, they can totally meet your character! I think one of Light’s characters was joining too.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Lol yeah 😂 they have more to deal with than just kp
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
That’s ok! I know a lot of people here aren’t allowed to have social media. I am, but I never post pics with my face in it, just art close ups.
Ikr? Pics are being weird.
Also I don’t think kp is crashing anytime soon, but it is worth mentioning that some kp is a lot more than just the forum, so I think we’re kinda a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfanatsy12
Yeah, I’ve thought about that before.
If anyone you guys have writer/art instagram accounts, I’d love to share! If it’s a personal account (Pics of you /your fam) I probably won’t follow you though lol
I’m down for a google doc. Also, I recently realized I think the best way to share information (like passcodes to a google doc)…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Cool!
Lol, thank I was kinda worried I took it too far… lol.
I’m doing a lot better! I’m sighed up for classes now which is a relief, I decided to take them all online to just kinda go easy on myself.
I’ve been working on my book a lot which is always fun, trying to decide how long to take the timeline… I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Freedom which of the bois are in this little group?
Clements’ knees grind into the dirty floor. He blinks, eyes adjusting to the sound of voices blending with the echoes of footsteps. His hand instinctively rests on the dagger to his side as he stands, taking a defensive posture. He grips a ornate banister, s…[Read more]
- Load More
