-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Thank you!
Well I’d say that it’s much easier to hide mistakes in digital art than in traditional, so it feels like taking a couple steps backwards. I worked on that one over a couple of days, because digital art in general is more draining and takes longer. I use krita (it’s free!) and one of the best things for me has been using the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@eudoia-vision
They are currently running through the halls on the way to the lunchroom. It was Felicity’s idea to go. Here’s their descriptions:
Felicity Frost: female, 16, mischievous bright gray eyes, pale skin, long white hair braided down to her waist, very tall, wears plain old-looking clothes, always barefoot, a general elfin/fae look to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Dude that one of Wanda with her brother jacket is heartbreakiiiiiing
Ok but it’s really good 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdaarkness6 @whalekeeper
I drew Kaine! This one took a really long time lol, the pose was really hard!

-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Thank you!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Lol yall both have pietro pfp’s and quotes! Also the peitro art in your pfp is so cute XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Lol Ezrian is going to be the only actual adult XD He’s going to be like “what is this castle and why is it full of children?”
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh wow Ezrian 😍😍 XD
Aaaaaa Ez you poor boiiiiii 😭😭😭😭😭
Awww they are SO cute!!! 😍 Okay cool! I’ll try to RP later today 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I think I’ll give Light the chance to rp before I go again if that’s ok.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
And Kate

-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Here’s Jack

-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
lol poor Ezrian
Also, I think I might have forgotten this earlier, but all three of the siblings have bangs over their eyes. I can show some pictures. This is Cody. (Not my drawing)

-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh he looks cool! I’m glad pictures are working again.
Do either of you want to rp?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
PICTURES ARE WORKING YES
I have… no new art.
🙁
Aah it’s the whole crew! They look so great! Also I love the Wanda art she’s one of my favorites.
Those Tauren drawings look awesome! I love the outfits and I can see that you’re getting even better with each drawing.
The colors look so…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Aaaauuurgh you’re getting so goooood!!! XD I love them!!
Aaaaaauuuurgh Thank you!!
And I have no procreate advice, never used it lol. But! Digital art advice in general, look up color palettes (Just type in idk dark academia color palette, candy core palette ect.), copy them in as a reference, and then color pick from them. It’s so m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
OH, I totally understand…art takes FOREVER!!! XD I understand completely! 😀
XDXD
I am definitely going to have to consider that for the future…that would be amazing, honestly. It’d definitely be something that would have to be done after I get copyright and publishing done, but I will try to keep that in mind for the future! …
-
Loopy replied to the topic God in Our Stories in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
(for some reason I am quite intrigued as to how you approach this, Loops :P)
I am flattered. XD I think I agree with everything you said.
- Load More
