-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok I’m adding Dante!
I’ve resisted adding Dante to the rp for over a month. I think this is a new record for me. XD
Here’s some pictures:

He is another alien, is about 5 feet tall, about 17 in human years, and has fire proof skin.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
I like the one with the girl face silhouette!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @grcr @esther-c @jonas @rae @trailblazer
Kaine leans against the old wooden window sill. Steady rain patters the outside of the glass, obscuring the faint glow of starlight. He stares at the three moons hanging in the sky, creating a light reflection in the collecting puddles. Kaine presses his face onto the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper I doodled a somewhat alright looking Marcel reading a comic book

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh ok thanks @grcr , that makes more sense XD are we just making up anything for this world, or is it a pre existing place already built out?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@trailblazor @acancello @grcr
Could somebody explain what’s happened/where they are for me lol? I think I missed something XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you!!
-
Light replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@Euodia-vision 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh my goodness I LOVE those SO MUCHH 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I have at least half of them saved to my Marvel board (it’s mostly Bucky 😆🤭)
Tysm for sharing!! 🤩
AHHHHHH IT’S STEVE’S DAD?!?!?!?! Gurl….
I LOVE IT OH MY GOSH 🤩🤩🤩
And those memes omw 🤣🤭
and tOnY yOu BeTtEr TaKe ThAt…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Those look awesome! I love the colors on the first one.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Tony!!! How could he?! Rueben is awesome!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@lydibug I’m glad you like them! 😊
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision ok! I’ll wait about another day for them to respond
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It looks like a unicorn tail to me, but probably not to other people. Also, the green is on their backs, necks, backs of their arms and hands, and on their noses.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
And here’s what the tail looks like

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey you’re back!
Also, I can’t banish the image of little green martian girls with brown hair and sparkly unicorn tails from my mind. It hurts. Help.
Lol yeah idk why I keep giving terrible descriptions of my characters when I can just

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
also the fanfic idea is really interesting!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
LOL yall those are so funny XD
And freedom, you just made flower crown Bucky your pfp 😂😂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@calyhuge @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
Would one of you guys like to go in the snack thieves group, or would you like me to?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh I love lynxes! She sounds pretty.
Eddie
“No…”
The three girls had now turned together and were now following the crowd of students towards the main doors of the school. Eddie had to speak louder to be heard over the chattering around them, which wasn’t a problem for her.
“But I’d love to learn electric guitar. Or drums maybe.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
LOL that’s hilarious 🤣 thanks for making me smile
although my fam said there needed to be more 💕💕💕 surrounding him…😳
Noooo girllll 😳not the hearts 😂
That’s hilarious 😂😂
- Load More
