-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@acancello @grcr @highscribeofaetherium
Thanks! 😊
lol yeah I think that’s my favorite part
Yeah I’m not sure why all of my fantasy mood boards seem to end up being dark academia
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @acancello
(Ignore tag if you want)

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Felicity said, with a frosty yet playful glance at her friend
Lol was that pun intentional? XD Idk if I’ve told you that her full name is Felicity Frost.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Felicity
“But, um… Felicity, right? Would you like to shop with me?”
Felicity was surprised by the invitation.
Shopping? For fun? With another girl? She usually said she hated that kind of thing, but she had never had anyone actually invite her before.
She gave Babs a big smile. “Yeah, of course! Hey, Lois! I’m going shopping!…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Dance practice is probably a good idea after shopping. It will give us extra time for GodlyFantasy to come back. And maybe students could teach each other different dances from their different worlds if they want to.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll be able to rp tommorow afternoon! I’m making a comic instead because I was in a drawing mood XD
I had to go back so many pages to find Flaz’s description lol, this rp is moving so fast
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You made your own folk dance? That’s awesome! I grew doing folk dances with my church and they’re the best. Even if it’s not used in the rp, I’d love to hear about it. It sounds really cool.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I was pretty much thinking the same thing as smiley since we have a fair range of different genres. Like, a fair mix of different dances, like ballroom dancing, line dancing, freestyle, and maybe swing? I’m obsessed with swing music right now, lol. Just anything the characters would be accustomed to in their own worlds.
Yeah that s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic writing historical fictions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sounds like a plan! Pls tag me if you have any cute scenes of Ruebsy or Wolfie 🥰
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
I spent way too much time on Pinterest for this

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh.. are the dragons evil? Kaine won’t want to fight them unless he has confirmation XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No I’m just throwing things out there. Whatever you want to do.
And the voice(s) could even be @rae’s charrie if she joins?
Yeah that works : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It’s fine! Do expect some cockyness from kaine though 😝
It might be a bit till I can get back to yall, looks like I have some catching up to do here… and on schoolwork ;(
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol good luck with that, Joy.
How do you pronounce eke? I wanna weird my family out by saying it in normal conversation.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @euodia-vision @calyhuge @freedomwriter76
Uh, not that this detail is really that important, but Lois’ eyes are gold-brown now, not green.
Felicity
“School dance,” Marcel said flatly.
Lois and Felicity exchanged a look.
“Um – Marcel? Can I talk to you for a minute?”
Babs and Marcel slipped away and Lois did the same, finding his…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I do that too! Or at least I try to. Or sometimes just snippets of a character arc. It makes it a lot more fun and keeps stuff moving. Putting Dante in the character castle and having him interact with Steve and all the other characters actually helped me a ton in developing his character arc for the actual book.
Also (eke), why are…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You’re totally welcome to join our group if @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 are alright with it 😊
You just gotta be patient though since it’s a bit slow moving right now just so you know
Are you saying our groups should meet?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
woah, it feels like I haven’t seen you in ages! Your writing style is lovely, sadly it’s getting late and i’m to tired to leave a critique lol, keep up the good work!
- Load More
