-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh ok. Did she do anything that I need to know about?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hmm… maybe both? Falling through the floor into a boss fight? (lol)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes! I got them right!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
we don’t want you to feel discouraged! D:
Like Loopy said some of us just have more years of practice than others, we all used to make ugly art and still do sometimes! We just want to support you and I’d love to see your art if you choose to post some, even if you don’t think it’s all that 🙂
Have you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Yesss! Mia has Layson’s smile! XD
Thank you guys!! 😊
It’s A. Aleshia, B.Martha, and C. Mia. I should have done them in a different order to mix it up lol.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Ooo I have a character from Lois and Felicity’s world who’d be perfect as a school nurse! Do we already have one of those?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Ack there’s so many talented artists on this forum…I need to show myself out of the room 😅
No! I don’t ever want my art to discourage others from drawing! Trust me, it’s not talent. I’ve been practicing drawing for years. I want my art to inspire other people to want to draw too, no matter their skill level. If you ever do som…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
That looks soooo cool oh my gosh 😍🤩
Ack there’s so many talented artists on this forum…I need to show myself out 😅
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Girl I love them!! <3
Also Mia just has to be Layson’s mom bc she has his smile 🤩
Lol now watch the one that’s frowning be his mom 😆😭
A. Martha
B. Aleshia
C. Mia
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae lol those are great
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Soo Marcaedes (name pending) is basically the ghost of Marcel from the past… except not 😂 He’s the all-powerful being who gives Marcel abilities, but although they are super different, they’re still the same person. Like a split personality, but for magical reasons.
I don’t really understand that, but it sounds really cool. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ellie
“SHOPPING?!? I LOVE SHOPPING!!!” One of the girls shrieked. Ellie flinched and covered her ears, mirroring another one of the dwarves. “What are we waiting for?? Let’s go!” And they were gone.
The three girls looked at each other and shrugged, then continued to weave their way through the crowd.
Ellie didn’t like crowds. They…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @whalekeeper @anyone else
I drew my oc’s mom’s! Anyone want to guess which is which?
One of them is Tauren’s mom, Aleshia, another one is Lesli’s mom, Martha, and the other one is Layson’s mom, Mia.

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks XD It’s the honest truth
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The shoe throwing scene is legendary.
Who’s Marcaedes? - Load More
