-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Some mushroom have feathers and I can’t stop thinking about it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
This is a really late response so you can just ignore this, but…
I’ve seen the quote in the corner before! It’s in a meme I saw lol; something tells me you’re trying to use it for a more serious purpose here though.
No, it’s supposed to be funny XD
(She does have a bit of a violence problem tho…)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6
Jack
“I don’t believe so…” he glanced back at his other companions to see if they possibly did.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
your tag wasn’t working
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae Ok so I have three characters in this group who are all siblings: Jack, Cody, and Kate. They all have two little horns on their heads like a fawn, and they all wear their bangs over their eyes. Also, they have country accents.
@lightoverdarkness6 @princesachonicle22
Kate
A boy stumbled into view and suddenly froze as he saw Kate and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hmm… the overcoming problems too easily really could be a problem. Something that I think would help is making the problems in general take up more space. A characters struggle should snowball as a result of their own bad choices, which reflect their major flaw they hope to overcome. The general problem should not come up quickly…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
New Dante sketches

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hello! Mostly everyone is going shopping for fancy clothes for the dance coming up, except for Caly and my characters, who are going on a hunt for a somewhat evil pixie.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Dante
“Fascinating. All I can do is write fast. That enchanted box you use to summon fire is also very interesting. Now, hold on a second and I’ll write all this down.”
“It’s not enchanted, it’s…” Dante muttered, but trailed off as he watched Calligrapho’s hand blur across a page of his book.
“Here’s what I’ve got so far: ‘ Dante – H…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
I love your coloring style! It’s kinda… ethereal?
I think the lineart is fine for your style, but if you wanted to change it I would recommend using a pen and trying to make the whole thing one continues line, instead of having the sketchy kinda “feathery” lines. There’s nothing wrong with the way you’re doing it though!
I would…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
I love Marcel so much. I was fangirling about him to my family (I’m sorry if that’s weird) earlier today and they were just like “that’s great, sweetie” and then returned to their normal, real-life conversations. XD
Anyway, here’s this:

Idk why his hair and bubblegum look so red :[
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Aw, I’m glad you’re feeling better!
And I’m glad that you still want to draw! Even if you don’t want to share your art, that’s fine, as long as you just keep doing what makes you happy. ❤️☺️
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @whalekeeper
First off, y’all are all so amazing ❤️ Tysm for having my back and being so encouraging, you guys have no idea how much it means to me.
Today has been super emotional for me and when I opened my email and saw all of y’alls wonderful messages, I broke down in happy tears. I’m so blessed…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
I LOVE YOUR ART SO MUCH
The lighting is amazing
Is that Seb or someone?
Uhhh for line art I just kinda scribble until it looks good XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper ❤️❤️❤️
I actually started another Marcel drawing last night! I’ll show you when I finish 🙃
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Felicity
Felicity had lived most of her life in a big city, but it had never been anything like this. The streets were clean, the buildings were colorful, and crowds of people chattered and laughed, unafraid of each other. Felicity spun in a slow circle as they walked, smiling up at the clear sky.
“Are you going to the dance with L…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Current wip word count is just over 20k! I’m a lot more organized this time, and I’m confident it won’t just turn into another do over 🙂
-
Oh, good for you!!!!!! I had 23K on mine…but then I decided to rework the plot and change some things…sooo…now I only have 16K 🙁 but just give me a week and I should have it back to 20K, lol
-
Thanks!
Nice! Yeah… I get it. My first draft was like 48k I think but it just wasn’t going anywhere and I didn’t plan well so I ended up scraping the whole thing 🙁-
I know the feeling, I’ve done that so many times! And then one of my friends read my first draft and said it was like a published novel…and I was like….um….no….
-
XD sometimes a short body of work could seem published… while the bigger picture is a total mess 😳
-
-
-
-
Thank you!! 😁😁
-
- Load More

*mushrooms
Huh? THEY DO????? WHAT???
hm?!?!?
Well pics are down so I can’t show you