-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @anyone else
(ignore if you like)
I might change this chapter I’m not sure…. but it’s just some of the writing I’ve been doing this November!
“Alright here we go! Let’s make it a good day!” Aleshia smiles, typing her apron behind her back. She smiles at Lesli, but with slightly less…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Idk if it’s the sleep deprivation, but the image of Dante using a parasol as a weapon is very amusing to me right now hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
“Hold up, hold up,” Nana interrupted. “Are there any faeries?”
“Um, no…”
“Dwarves? Giants? Dragons? Draelings?”
“No…”
“Too unrealistic. No one will buy it.”
XD This part had me giggling
Dante
The mall was crowded with students, girls gasping and pointing at shop windows, and boys goofing off or standing awkwardly with their girlfr…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes I would love to contribute to the chaos if you’re willing to wait for me. Sorry, I’ve just been busy and tired the past few days. I can try to rp later tonight. Though you’ll probably already be asleep by then.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok!
I’m curious to see what her new curse is…Also, I probably won’t rp today because I’ve been working on some art, sorry.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Did you just now make this character up?
Also, I was really some old school rps, and is Babs still unable to see fantasy things? -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Naming Chapters! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I tend to name chapters based on the lesson learned or progress to character arcs. For instance, instead of naming a chapter on the physical things that happened (visiting the bakery) I would rather name it based on the conversation the characters had at the bakery (Such as… “If you only understood”)
Hope that helps 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s so cool! It obviously makes sense to happen, but it must be strange looking back and reading into yourself like that. In a good way, of course! 😂 So much to learn from.
yeah, really strange!
It’s also fun when your younger self surprises you with something really well written, or a good joke 😂 Because now that you’re in the f…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@smiley lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I just realized something so interesting about my wip and I have to share it XD
Ok so I was rereading my first draft for fun, and weirdly enough the emotional descriptions are better than most of my current writing, but the plot is a total mess with no direction.
What’s weird is that the whole vibe of my first draft is…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes Bucky def needs more fun 🥺🥺
Yw. XD
Sarah does seem a lot more stable than Yelena 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I actually agree Bucky and Sarah is cuter XD
Yelena has such a strong personality compared to Bucky I’m not sure it would really work.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh wait I just scrolled up and I see it is ai generated XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Awww I love it! Is that one with him holding ryo ai generated? How did you find that? It’s so cute!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you ☺️ He’s just really cool, I couldn’t resist.
Hehe I like southern roots Seb. I’m surprised I was able to recognize him without his top hat, though XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
<3 yw!
I would try doing a black outline on another layer, then selecting the little checkerboard box (idk what it looks like in your program, it’s usually a checkerboard. It’s the one that makes it so you can only color on what’s already there) If you have that selected, you can use a brush too change the color of the outline,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
And the girls falling asleep together
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
- Load More
