-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Yooo I’m bored, if anyone wants to chat just reply to this post
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Huh it’s not working for me either
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol thanks I was a bit stuck. That rp was awesome.
Dante
Dante watched Manly and Nana leave with a frown, a bit disappointed he was not able to torment Styx a little as revenge while he was stuck in the stone.
Calligripho looked at Dante. “Your call.”
He shrugged. “I’m broke.” He looked up in time to see a miniature dragon seemingly…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww man pics aren’t working for me 🙁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
wow, 11 hrs is a lot! That’s cool it tracks your time
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow, it looks amazing! Also sooo time consuming XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
Here’s part of the reason I’ve been somewhat less active lately. (It’s Ellie)

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
thanks! It’s no one in particular. Not from any of my stories. I probably didn’t need to post it here but I was bored.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
ohhh Asgard will be interesting …
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nooo! I love it though, really interesting concept!
I do think in the original though, it’s super cool that they had the remaining people be the originals, it just seems like a great way to end a era, getting extra time and wrapping up the arcs of the ones that started it all.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I looove it and it was so sad and just ughhhh 😭😭🥰
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh ok XD
It had better not be my Ruebsy 🥺
or wolfgang ;(
Thank you! I’m glad you like it! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks! Yep, my poor boy 😭
I think I may be writing my best few scenes in a while…uhhh everyone be ready for an infected wound emergency😬
I am utterly confused to the meaning of these sentences, but glad you’re writing well 😂
but the scenes are well done so far, I would say XD
- Load More


hi!!
@savannah_grace2009
Hello! How’s it going?
It’s going…I guess XD Life has been really busy!
@savannah_grace2009
XD isn’t this time always busy? I’m sooo looking forwards to a break from school though 😣
@mineralizedwritings
I know! Sammmmmeeee!
XD
Hey girl, how’s life? ❤️
@whalekeeper
Hello! Thanks for asking! 💛
This is kinda an odd answer, but I didn’t think you’d mind lol
Every day and week feels very different from the last, I feel like I am learning a lot about myself, people in general, life… idk. But it’s all very complicated and I’m never quite sure what direction I’m moving. I think I’m moving forwards…[Read more]
Glad you could write out your feelings, not everyone can do that ❤️ I can really relate to this feeling, if only secondarily. I have this irl friend, really close, and she has the exact same thing going on. Wishes for a predetermined future, and quiet frustration when those wishes don’t come true. Especially since day-to-day and even l…[Read more]
Yeah. I’m trying to do better with enjoying my current state.
<33 yep, there's always heaven to look forwards too.
lol philosophical evenings are such a mood.
Your astriods and comets comment is very interesting to me although I'm not sure I can understand it fully 😂
It's great that you have so many self aware and open people in your life! I h…[Read more]
*nods at pretty much everything Min says* 😂
My people are not all the same. They are sometimes frustratingly different 😅But in a way, maybe they feel the same to me, because in a way everyone has the same blueprint behind their hearts and wills. *ack philosophy again!!* Not dictating the actual substance of those hearts, but the way they operate,…[Read more]
@whalekeeper
Same blueprint behind there hearts and wills… sounds like a poem XD
I’ve been in a environment like that for uh… maybe it was 3 years or so? Idk, but being different wasn’t appreciated among my christain peers for much of my life. I actually tried really hard to be like them, because I just lived for those tiny moments of peer…[Read more]
Hi! How are you doing? How was your Christmas?
@acancello
Hello! It was actually pretty good, my sister is home from school. My school starts back on the third, unfortunately. I was just doing some writing, trying to figure out a transition point in my book as the pace kicks up. How about you? Also, how is writing going?
Thats great that your sister came home!
Yeah… school. We start tomorrow, but thats great cause I think I start drivers ed soon!
I’m doing good, this year seems like it will be better though. Im not saying 2023 was a bad year, it was just really different with moving for the first time and all. And on top of that, my grandma who is still in CA…[Read more]
@acancello
I start school wednesday 🙄
oh, that’s great that you are starting driver ed soon!
I forgot you moved! How has it been in the new place? Making some new friends?
I’m glad your grandmom is doing better now.
Yeah, editing and rerwitting can actually be super fun once you get into the groove of it.
Its been different, Ive never moved before so it was a bit rough over the first few months, but one we joined a home school group and met a few people it got a little better. We have a few friends close by which also made it a little easier (Close by as in 30 minutes, buts thats close here) XD
And yep! Editing is getting more fun once you get into…[Read more]
@acancello
I’m glad you’ve met some people! I used to home school, it’s great you’ve found a group to join. Good luck in your new place! <3
@mineralizedwritings
Thank you!😊 🤗