-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
smiley (I think Dante’s yours I lost track) @whoeverDantebelongsto
Not sure if I should be offended… XD
I’ll try to rp as Dante sometime today or this week, but I am currently busy hosting family at my house so it might be a while yet. Sorry. Holiday craziness.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Aw that drawing is so sad but so sweet 😢 Poor Nat
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I love them so much! You draw clothes so well <3 I kinda wish I had Tauren’s outfit hehe
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh! So exciting! I can’t wait to see what it looks like!! 🤩
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
XD that was funny too!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol I knooow squiggly wigglies XD I thought the camper van with shield sign out front was pretty funny
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
LOL the voice they gave to Cap XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah photoshop has a learning curve but tbh it makes sense and once you get used to it it’s fine 🙂
Oh wait, I didn’t know there was a avengers one XD I’ll have to go watch it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohhh wait I just looked it up and it’s from a bad lip reading XD I saw that so many years ago I’m surprised it still rung a bell
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Your so welcome!
That’s great you have creative cloud, photoshop is a little complicated, but it has some of the best pressure sensitivity compared to other programs I’ve used, and one of my best illustrations from photoshop.
Oh my goodness where is your signature from?? Is that some ancient Vine?? It’s so familiar!
Thanks!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks you!
Love the board too!
How is it going with getting your book copyrighted/published?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! I’m glad you like them, Layson’s shoes are such a odd shape it makes me cringe XD I haven’t drawn feet very much
Thank you!! <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @smiley @hybridlore
AHHH wait pics are working?
Allow me.
XD
This has been my big project for the last week or two! From left to right, Layson, Tauren, Lesli.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Here’s mine, I did get it on black friday and it looks like they have it on sale this year too!
It works great, and comes with a trial of clip studio paint. It’s a cool program…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@princesachronicle22 I think it’s yours, but if you’d rather, I can try to rp tomorrow. But I might be too busy idk.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh and wait, so capsicle is like popsicle, so Buckypop is like sodapop? I’m a little confused but It doesn’t matter anyways 😂
Also I got accepted into university for next year 😁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww the poor baby 😭😭😭 that’s just horendous
he should meet Flax so they can share on Trauma XD he’s also serperated from his parents for basically forever
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
i know capsicle but what is BuckyPop? XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH OH tell me about him! (Or her… I assumed him because you have so many broken bois, why not have another XD)
- Load More
