-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol I thought you didn’t see my post but it turns out I didn’t get a notif because I’m now mimeralizedwritings😂
Hi!! (Sorry about seeing this only now, the KP ghost regularly eats my notifs)
Totally ok!
Doing okay, especially since it’s Christmas. I got some drawing books and a really beautiful art book by a guy named Omar Rayyan. A…
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 9 months ago
I love itttt. Marcel is the best
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Mr. Gregory
“So, will you fight? Or do you yield?”
“False dichotomy,” Gregory grumbled.
“What was that, tyrant?”
Several students had stopped dancing and were now watching them, some curious and some nervous.
“The rules are in place so that these students can enjoy their dance as much as possible, I’m sure. You are not only breakin…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think you’re writing her pretty well except she probably isn’t completely calm rn. But she would be pretending to be Babs’ sake, so nvm, it’s good.
Felicity
“Like… angsty depressed teens? Or people who pretend they aren’t depressed, but then you look at them and you can clearly see that they… Ohhh wait, I think I see one.”…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh I’m so excited for this!! I joined kp after you started the fanfic, so I didn’t get to follow along from the beginning.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Felicity
“Hey, wait, hold on.” Felicity held both of Babs hands in hers and looked her in the eye. “Whatever’s happening, it’s not one bit your fault. Marcel’s not a child.” She quickly scanned the room, trying to spot Calvin or Lois. “Would looking for him help you feel better?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Mr. Gregory
“If you would like to keep your boots, and you are not going to dance, I suggest you then step outside.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas Don’t worry, he won’t fight Riina. I’m going to do something else
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
He’s a grumpy old war veteran who can use magic but prefers to use weapons. He’s also the best sword fighter from his world. He only teaches math at this school to keep an eye on Felicity and Lois, my other characters.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas Mr. Gregory. He’s also known as the General to people from his world.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@lydibug Yeah, sure! They can be at the practice now. Should I rp, or do you want to?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The General would definitely win a duel, but I don’t think I want him physically fighting a student XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae
Well this escalated quickly…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Actually, I might not actually add those new characters…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@anyone
New characters!
Dafty
About 15 in this rp, loves tea and sewing and designing clothes, has somewhat frizzy brown hair, green eyes, light freckles, energetic, friendly, completely insane.
She wears a knee length yellow and pink dress with all kinds of buttons, ribbons, and pockets. Her hair is up in two space buns with pin cushions…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Mr. Gregory
Several suspicious looking students stood at the edge of the dance room, talking amongst each other. Gregory’s eyes narrowed at the sight of their illegal footwear. He strode over, hands clasped behind his back, and cleared his throat loudly. They turned. He towered over most of them, but the bo…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hello! How are you doing?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Felicity would be completely willing to help Babs, btw
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lois
After a while, Lois and Felicity got into the rhythm, and were able to talk about other things as they waltzed. Felicity chattered on about her shopping day with Babs. Lois happily listened to her, while also trying to count the beats of the music in his head.
One, two, three. One, two, three…
“She had wings, Lois! Like a moth! Do you…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium
Song of the Sea is so good! I just got it and The Secret of Kells and Wolfwalkers all on dvd for Christmas and I’m so excited
- Load More
