-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, your uncle likes manga? That’s awesome! 😂
Are you learning French?
Yeah I alphabet thing .. there’s like three different written languages for Japanese, hiragana, katakana, and… I forgot the other lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry I don’t have kindle!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sleep is boring so here’s some role plays. Also, happy new year everyone!
And yes, Riina is carrying contraband items just because they are not allowed. 😆
Hehe I love her
Mr. Gregory
Without looking away from the girl, Mr. Gregory caught the pen with one hand. She disappeared into a portal. He sighed, and stared at the pen for a fe…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ikr 🙄
Tell me if you do! But if it’s not something you’re comfortable with, I totally understand. I was super lucky to have my sister screen the first part of the series for me 🙂
XD yeah it’s all in Japenese… I have the corresponding manga book though 😂 if I’m getting the pages correct, it goes something like this:
Hinata…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Beware the fandom is toxic though😭i never look stuff up related to it unless im on the officail fandom wiki (It’s moderated i think)
Heres the trailor for the upcoming movie, if you’re interested. Sorry it’s in Japenese XD the movie will have subtitles. There is a english dub but it’s kinda…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I think I imagined him different too, but I’m not sure how so that’s not helpful XD I think it’s just the art style
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I love him!! Crazy Jack-o-lantern boy ❤️ I can clearly see the Song of the Sea influence. Is he wearing a crown?
Uh, what kind of suggestions? XD Sorry I do better with specific questions
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
tell me what you think when you’re done!
Yep, lol. I’m not currently reading it, i’m just a perpetual fan. Volleyball is the only sport i understand (Haikyuu explains it super well) I own 3 of the books, it’s my go to comfort read. I’ve actually only seen seaon 1 of the anime, and then read books 32-45. The middle chunk had a little…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Those all look great! I love Leons!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Riiiiight I get that 😂 I can’t actually think of any good romance-ish books to recommend. And I’m glad you aren’t so unsure of what makes a relationship good or not – also glad I do.
I know a Christian girl who loves the romance genre, and honestly I’ve wanted to ask her what she thinks is a healthy relationship, because from read…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Darn I got so excited there for a second XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas Don’t worry I don’t typically lose track of my characters. I’ve just been kinda tired and busy lately.
@everyone I might actually disappear for a few days, but I’m not sure
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Felicity
“Well, is there anywhere else to look? Other than that address you were sent.”
My brain is empty today so my rps are short
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know I always say this, but I feel guilty taking up so much space on the page.
Your writing is so cool, though. Make your rps as long as you want! It’s not like we’re going to run out of paper or something
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
yes it’s very important! If you don’t agree though, just remember it when you’re a little old lady 😂 elderly people can forget to drink and get really dehydrated.
If you don’t like cringe romance, you won’t like it. The first book is pretty solid and I really liked it, however the plot is only complete with the whole…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh noo! Hydration is important!!!
They are basically sci-fi retellings of fairy tales all jammed into one world. So like rupunzel, cinderella, snow white, and little red riding hood, but the stories have been adapted to fit a sci fi world. I do not recommend the second one but the 1st and 3rd have been really good so far! The main…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nooo Marcel the poor boy! He needs to see someone for that head injury
(But also yay cuz I might finally have an excuse to light Felicity’s short fuse)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
but I guess Sef isn’t there so… Whatever.
Oop, sorry, I assumed they started to switch partners like everyone else
- Load More
