-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
yaaay! I think he’d be cool joining dylan and them maybe later? Plus it would be interesting XD. He’d def be kinda freaked out XD
That would be so fun!! And yes very interesting XD Poor November, the baby 🥰😭🤭
Zyrinn 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Akk he’s so precious and his story is heartbreaking &#x…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings6
Yeah Ik, it is a little sad sometimes. Especially because in a perfect world internet safety would not be a concern and we’d be able to further connect without all the caution. My sister has online friends from other countries through writing, and it could be years until they ever get to meet in person. it’s just the sad rea…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m not actually sure how the demon’s magic works, so I hope Felicity isn’t breaking free of its spell too easily.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 That looks awesome! I love your realistic style and the colors you used
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper That scene with Marcel was really cool
@jonas @rae @savannah_grace2009
Felicity
The demon growled and gurgled in frustration.
Felicity snapped out of her trance in time to realize that her distraction had worked. She blinked a few times. Then she slowly began to walk forward. The magic around her still slowed down her steps and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Girl you just described exactly what I’m constantly worrying about. 🥺 I understand that. Honestly sometimes when I’m chatting with y’all I get so sad thinking about how we’ll probably never meet and I’ll never get to give you that huge hug that I’ve wanted to for forever…but ya know, I don’t think we all just meet each other…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
AHHHH THOSE BOARDS 😭😭😭😭💔💔❤❤
And that scene oh my gosh 🥺🥺🥺💔💔💔
“Uncle” Hans and Leo…just just 😭😭😭😭😭😭
@Mineralizedwritings @Whalekeeper
Sometimes I think about all the groups I’ve been a part of, left and moved on… (Ok but do we ever really move on? I still think about the elementary school friends.) and wonder how long I’ll…
-
Light replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
OHH MY GOODNESS GIRRRRRLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!
I’VE MISSED YOU SOOOOOOO MUCHHHH 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
*TACKLE HUG* I’M SOOOOO GLAD THAT YOU’RE BACKKKKK ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
How are you?!? How’s my precious Pax 🥹 And NOVEMBERRRRR AKKKKK…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
XD I have imagined in as minecraft before…
honestly I think I made the mines to be the kind of like old nastalgic thing that’s holding Lesli back (She’s always like but we had so much fun there!) because I used to spend so much time strip mining in game w/my old friends lol…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @ligtoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @Loopylin
Snippet!
“Lesli!” Layson yells, spotting a blond ponytail above the glass fronted countertops.
She looks up first with shock, then with confusion. Layson comes to a stop in front of the bakeshop window, grabbing onto the wooden support beam for stability. “Hey– um..”…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
😭😭😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks girl : ) You too! <3
Yeah, I think most people on here wonder that at some point. And I’m beginning to dread the same thoughts in my school circle, you know? The worst thing would be if you were the only person who cared in the first place.
Hmm… yeah. It’s super weird, you never know who will stick around. I was o…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I really want to respond to this topic, but my brain seems to be mush rn XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
😡
Excuse ME, missy, yes you WOuLD be missed.
XD thanks lol. Sometimes I think about all the groups I’ve been a part of, left and moved on… (Ok but do we ever really move on? I still think about the elementary school friends.) and wonder how long I’ll be on kp. Will the people I know slowly leave me to be the dinosaur, will I be the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh yeah, y’all are up late XD I’m used to being the only one who’s online after 9:00
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*bursts into conversation uninvited*
Thanks girl, I sometimes worry I’ll become irrelevant 😂😭 I suppose it wouldn’t matter if I did though.
Hey, you are not irrelevant and I think you’re great to have around on here ❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Mmm…okay then….so be it *takes Marcel away* YOU CAN HAVE HIM BACK AFTER YOU ARE GOOD
HA! Now you know what it feels like!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Eeyy, we’re still glad to see you around, even if you don’t talk as much :]
Thanks girl, I sometimes worry I’ll become irrelevant 😂😭 I suppose it wouldn’t matter if I did though. Glad to have you around too! I feel like you’re that chill friend I can always talk to : )
How are you doing? I feel like I haven’t read your writing in age…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Dante
“An ambassador? No.” Dante was lucky that he even knew what the word meant. “I don’t… belong anywhere in particular. But where are you from, then?”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
