-
Elanor replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 2 years, 8 months ago
This Generation
This isn’t a particularly encouraging poem. But it’s one of my most recent one. I wrote it after a particularly trying night at youth group. The youth group at my church consists of 90% community kids which is awesome but when there’s almost 50 of them and they have zero church background and most have broken/dysfunctional famil…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Plot twist: Fel has Chase eyes
(jk)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
(Felicity has grey eyes, right?)
Why do I have some old writing that says both blue and green eyes?? Make up your mind, Loops
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
YALL I recently had a really big breakthrough with Paper Stars kinda and now I have like e v e r y t h i n g figured out. The main plot, Ed and Els’ character arcs, Dante’s character arc, the THEME, the epilogue, ALL of it. I have a few holes still and the whole art thing, but it’s all comin’ together *insert Kronk meme*
So, yeah. I’m excited. :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
the one on the far right really reads as sci-fi,
Oo yay the strappy thing worked
You’ll ruin my mysterious flAir.
Ehehehehehehe my evil plan is working >:D
ok but really you’re so sweet thanks -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Eh I think I’ll wait to rp for now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Why, hello, fellow night owl
(Felicity has grey eyes, right?)
Uhhhhhhh *checks old notes* yEs.
Silver-gray.
Cringy.
No it ain’t. Your fine. Chase is really cool in his snake form :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@mineraizedwritings
Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Looks great! I like your choice of background color.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah I think his clothes are mostly fireproof. I could have some kind of volcanic cotton plant that grows almost like a weed on their planet, so the clothes made from the cotton are common and not too expensive.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
I’m assuming all the clothes his species makes are fireproof
Actually, I’m not sure. Only some of his species are born fireproof, though fireproof clothing would be useful to them either way. That would probably be more expensive, though, and Dante is kinda broke. Ooo maybe I could design some kind of animal that produces the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m actually crying right now I really wasn’t expecting that
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedom
I don’t know if you’ll see this since it looks like your account has already been deleted. I’m sorry I didn’t catch you before you left.
It makes me really sad to see you go. Thank you for being my first friend on here, and for being so encouraging and sweet all the time. I’ll miss you a ton.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
(Stole all the poses for this one from Pinterest)

What do you guys think? Any favorites or suggestions?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ve been working on some new outfit ideas for Dante.
I want to redesign all my Paper Stars characters’ outfits -
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Oh girl 😭❤️ I’ll miss you very, very dearly and I’m heartbroken to see you go, but I understand your decision and I’m so glad that you are doing God’s will even though it’s hard.
Thank you so much for the many times that you have encouraged me and made me feel loved. You were the first person to welcome me here into KP, and I am…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
You do what’s best for you girl!
I’ll be honest it’s really hard for me to hear that, but I understand you gotta do what you gotta do, and I respect you for putting God’s will above your own. I’ll always cherish the time I got to spend getting to know you, reading your fanfics when I was having a rough day, and having somebody…[Read more]
-
Elanor replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 2 years, 8 months ago
Thank you @janelle
Here’s another one
Unfailing Love
Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you. Isaiah 54:10
I love how you work, oh Lord.
You show me Your Word
At the moment I need it.
When I’m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
cool! I doubt they’d have it near me though lol XD
- Load More

Watch out y’all, Loops has been hit by the special Loopsalater Ideaotron. You have been warned!!
You even have the epilogue? That’s pretty darn good, knowing the arcs from start to finish. Can’t wait to see what you’ve cooked up ❤
@whalekeeper
Hehe, well that might be a while still, but thank you ❤️
Congratulations! It’s such a good feeling to figure everything out!
💕:]